SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first pic is broken, so the second pic wins xD

Awsum wad, btw. I love playing this when im bored xD
I usually find a netgame on this wad aswell! ^^

EDIT: The first pic Un-brokeded, I still say the socond one, though.

I personally like this version than the last one because it has more characters but it still missing a few characters from single player.

I think I found a bug.(I unlocked time attack extra)
I clicked on extra but it make the noise but still stays on the orginal screen.(extra,singleplayer,multiplayer)
Also Nice job on the stjr carnival thing.

mkbullet4you said:
I personally like this version than the last one because it has more characters but it still missing a few characters from single player.
That's because we aren't done yet.

This needs saving for 1P mode. Took me more than an hour to do all levels, and I didn't finish the credits.

STJR carnival was awesome.

Autosaver, could you send me the savefile? That's gonna be easier for me to test the EXE as to why it's doing that. Use www.sendspace.com and upload your srb2riders.DAT file.

On the EXE news, you can now boost without killing each other. So even if you have 0 rings, you won't be killed.

Also, when your Level is 1 (when you have less than 30 rings), your speed is slow. Level 2 is medium, and Level 3 is fast. The one on the current EXE that you guys have is level 3. Now that you're used to the speed, you'll be able to handle going from slow to fast.

Just a thought, but will ST Jr. Illusion be ether the normal one backwards or the first three levels of Mystic Realm? I know MR wasn't by SSN or the Staff, but it's just an idea.

New board sprite:
JET0-4.png

Sorry about being so slow on this;I promise that I will work on this faster as soon as my school holidays begins (It starts tomorrow night, and lasts for more than 2 weeks - that will give me plenty of time to do it!).

Monster Iestyn said:
Sorry about being so slow on this;I promise that I will work on this faster as soon as my school holidays begins (It starts tomorrow night, and lasts for more than 2 weeks - that will give me plenty of time to do it!).

They look awesome. Nothing more I can say. =o

Monster Iestyn said:
New board sprite:
JET0-4.png

Man, you sure know how to make sprites shiny with limited yellow. It looks great, as usual. I'm really glad you're helping out.

As for Jet, I'll post something here soon enough.

Wow. Haven't posted in this topic in forever. Anyway, I doubt you want to do this, but seeing how you're adding whole bunch of MD2's, I sort of have every character model, and they look kinda low poly. I bet they'd work. I know MD2's are a pain, but still, if you want to use them, that'd be kinda cool. Only problem is that only NiGHTS has his/her gear.

EDIT: Smoof.

I just had a thought (again). Is Silver and Blaze gonna be in this or should I make it when I can get my XWE working and have them as a sort of add-on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back