SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nahh...

I didn't really like it. On the bright side, the characters and levels looked cool. It's just that all you could do was race. That, in my opinion, was the fatal flaw. But still, good job on the characters and levels. :^)

This mod is actually pretty good. It will probably blow the original Sonic Riders out of the water. (Even if I don't have it.)

Oh, and I dare you... to make a HMS12311Rider! *shot* Just kidding.

It's much better than the SRB2 imitation. Controls and gameplay are better, the graphics are great for it's time, and when you're going at 400 km/h you can feel it.

Oh, and it's actually finished. *Koopa Shelled*

Oh my god! This is soooo awesome! Love it! This is how srb2 should be played!!!!! Toataly ROCKS!!! Gameplay: super, Characters: ONLY ONE!,
Multiplayer mode: a bit of a disapointment, but still aewsome.

Check this mod out!!

I kinda figured that out, lol, we need to fix that error...

On the other hand. if you load up Jmamkart and put SRB2Riders into it >NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!<, TAADAA! Sonic Riders! (You can go over 164 rings, too!)
Because...
> Auto acceleration, like the real game! And it's out of control like the real game, too!
Try it!

I'll Begin said:
It's much better than the SRB2 imitation. Controls and gameplay are better, the graphics are great for it's time, and when you're going at 400 km/h you can feel it.

on Edge said:
Not really. The corces in SRB2Riders are pretty bland, and many of the the trick opportunities were taken out.

You guys are forgetting how much time and effort it took to make this. If you ask me, this mod is much better than the game.

If the characters are all going to be the same in the EXE, that's fine, but they need to be different in srb2win. Their isn't any point to adding that many characters if they just play the same.

GCFreak said:
I'll Begin said:

on Edge said:
Not really. The corces in SRB2Riders are pretty bland, and many of the the trick opportunities were taken out.

You guys are forgetting how much time and effort it took to make this. If you ask me, this mod is much better than the game.
And YOU are forgetting how much more effort it took to create Sonic Riders than it did to make this mod by modifying an existing game engine. Even with Sonic Team's lack of effort in anything, an entire game still takes much longer, much more effort and a larger team than it takes to make than a mod of an existing game, period.

I'd go into greater detail, but I feel that I don't need to.

Draykon said:
Why the hell would they be different in SRB2win?

Shadow plays the same as tails. It doesn't make sense. They should at least handle differently and mabey have different top speeds and such.

I'd like them to be different in the exe too, but last time I checked, all characters were universally conformed to the same stats.

Well, If everyone had different speed. The person with most speed would win.Oh, the boost just wates your gauge and is so slow. Its only recmended to use on power shortcuts.

Re: SRB2 Riders (srb2riders.exe)

Chaos Zero 64 said:
The SRB2 RIDERS topic, as you can see, got moved to the Mods section, as it was ready for the big release. There might probably be 3 or 4 new final levels, but don't count on it.

srb20006mo7.png

Go to my web site for more screenshots and the download link.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
If this needs certain DLL files, please use www.DLL-files.com to get the nessasary files

Aww thanks man! I love the Srb2rider levels (I don't really use the EXE that much because no one playes it that much on it).

But thanks!

I'll Begin said:
GCFreak said:
I'll Begin said:

on Edge said:

And YOU are forgetting how much more effort it took to create Sonic Riders than it did to make this mod by modifying an existing game engine. Even with Sonic Team's lack of effort in anything, an entire game still takes much longer, much more effort and a larger team than it takes to make than a mod of an existing game, period.

I'd go into greater detail, but I feel that I don't need to.

If you didn't notice, this is taking way longer than Sonic Riders, this isn't even finished yet.

tower of quotes
Yeah, but we have a smaller team here, and they only work on the project when they feel like it. Of course it's going to take longer! None of the team are professionals at their feild, and they aren't working on a deadline either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back