SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear Sonic and co. also run waay too slow. In the other rider game, a medium board just makes you 15 miles faster then before, excluding the boost ability, which is absolutely useless here in SRB2riders. 15 rings? 20 rings needed? Hardly going any faster? What the...

Draykon said:
So, what we have here is two seperate options for handling the little control problems you babies are having.

1. Modify the characters to have to run faster to get on their boards, throw in a 'footrace' console variable to turn it off entirely.

2. Replace lightdash, with the 'get on board' key, and eleminate the getting on a a certain speed.

Take your pic
I actually ment making the steering less random. Once you get on the board, you randomly steer to one side. Mostly it's not annoying, but in level three, it costs you lives.

I'll Begin said:
mariosonic said:
I just played the exe and wow that is awesome! Is there anyway you could attack anybody or is it too modified to allow that?
If you add a soc that makes Thok Smoke hurt other players, you could probably attack by boosting into people then.

EDIT: Here. SRB2 Riders in a ZIP. http://www.sendspace.com/file/hxsun2

Yet another reason why it's starting to seem we need a new topic...

I found a nasty glitch in Egg Factory and a cheating method to get air rings. While I was going as Amy at full speed I hit this corner and went through it and died. This happened twice. Now when I tried to do it again to get a screenshot it wouldn't! :x This was the corner:

Also I found out that when you go into your trick sprites and land on the very tip of the edge even though it doesn't look like it and continue to get rings even though you aren't moving and you are standing still. In the picture it looks like I'm still in the air but I'm not and am barely standing on the edge. I don't know why it registers that I'm on the edge.

Here is another one.

First thing is an issue with going really really fast.
Second thing is also a bug in SRB2 proper, 'cept you don't get rings from your falling state in there. I'll see what I can do.

I guess thats because it uses (a) certain frame(s) and it just happens to be the one that is in the picture... I think that is the super form frame(s) but I am not sure.

I realy wish people would stop trying to use other characters in SRB2Riders. It's not a glitch because you're not soposed to use MetalSonic.wad in SRB2Riders.

I have an idea!(Very rare) But anyway, the Ring tank could be at the bottom, next to the lap number, therefore, making it look like a real air tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back