SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
light dasher said:
thats were your wrong, i made a jetrider.wad in this topic somewere, along with mightyrider.wad rougerider.wad and glenchlaxrider.wad

I did see some sprites of the Rouge rider, but not the sprites of the glenchlax rider or might rider. So I'm going along with Jet_the_Hawk_06 here by saying, re-link the sprites if you can.

Super mystic sonic said:
Draykon said:
SMS, it's already WADded. Draykon has it on his harddrive. You can have it next release.

Hm...you talk like a father. "Daddy will get some candy for little Draykon, but only if Draykon is a good boy!"

Well, considering I'm some older than you, its weird.

If I recall correctly, SMS use to talk to himself like that, but not in that fashion.

Anyway, maybe I should make a Metal Sonic rider.

I'm already making a Metal Sonic rider, so don't worry about it.

Here's a little something that can and will be used for the standing sprites.

extremegearpn1.gif

Now to make it 3D on the other side for when Sonic is running with the board.

So leik, the Riders EXE is approaching the first Alpha release. Got the fancy new version number in, (1.46.1, that isn't taken is it?) Boosting is implimented, Air has been in for awhile. Time-Attack has had some rewrites, and should work nicely now. I'll probably save the console variables, and type-discriminating parts for a later version.
Lastly, I'm thinking about replacing Beige with Black, like I did in Zero Fighters Two.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
It's Sonic Riders not hey come make your fan character on a board. :roll:
I don't hear a no...

If you want, Sykotic, you can make a Syko Rider. Just don't expect it to be part of the mod.

I'll probably make a SykoRider.wad anyway, even if it's not part of the mod. I sure would love to see myself on a Hover Board though =D

I shall now attempt to list off all of the features of the EXE. Listing off the updates to the WADs would be impossible, as I lost track of which versions were public, which were private but outdated, and which were the latest private x.x

Air system implimented, you must have air in order to uberrun. You recover air by doing tricks, and collecting rings.
Do tricks when you hit springs (As before) (Note that you now taunt whenever you do a trick)
Fancy Time-Attack thingy replaces singleplayer mode. Should work perfectly, even with custom levels.
A different set of WADs is added on run. (Though this was all CZ's doing)
Press spindash to boost. Doing so drains 15 rings, however you must have 20 rings in order to do so.

...Ok, that's all I can think of. It might not sound like much, but it was far more complex for me x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back