SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RgxSuperSonic said:
ok, here is my third try.......

is that good now?

Yes, now all you have to do is manually edit it to make it 256 x 256.
Well, this time, you don't have to, I did it for you.
this2.PNG

This is how it comes out in XWE (with cyan). If you want to change it, well...There's always paint. :)

Dark Warrior said:
RgxSuperSonic said:
ok, here is my third try.......

is that good now?

Yes, now all you have to do is manually edit it to make it 256 x 256.
Well, this time, you don't have to, I did it for you.
this2.PNG

This is how it comes out in XWE (Minus cyan). If you want to change it, well...There's always paint. :)

awesome, no thanks thats fine, but, i dont know how to make textures, since your tyhe expert ill leave it to you or anyone who wants to make the texture for metal city.

Dark Mystic said:
Thats what I said. Oh...and thanks to HMSX...I have... ... ...

... ... ...Jet Sprites!
Thats bad news for me then because i already made a jet rider wad with sprites I made, look in my av to see the side view

light dasher said:
Dark Mystic said:
Thats what I said. Oh...and thanks to HMSX...I have... ... ...

... ... ...Jet Sprites!
Thats bad news for me then because i already made a jet rider wad with sprites I made, look in my av to see the front view

I see that jet sprite... but stuff on it just doesnt seem right

like the Eyes and the Hair on his head and the beak

These are HMSX's sprites of Jet.

Oh, and I have an idea. If you can't make the computer race you...then could you put characters to race in 1 Player Mode. This is how it could work (Draykon said this before about something completely different):

Put characters that were made into the MOD in a level that you have to race iin. Make the computerized characters move to different invisible points on the map. That way, it would be like the computer races you. :)

This probably sounds insane... :mrgreen:

I have now made 2 frames for Metal Sonic's Board. It is based off of Sonic's Board...but just a tiny bit different. Here it is:
metalriderwadboardzp4.png

metalriderwadboardnc1.png
How is it?

Dark Mystic said:

I have now made 2 frames for Metal Sonic's Board. It is based off of Sonic's Board...but just a tiny bit different. Here it is:
metalriderwadboardzp4.png

metalriderwadboardnc1.png
How is it?

The Jet sprites look good, exept for the front and back sprites... they look sorta strange

as for the metal sonic board... I dont think metal sonic is in Sonic Riders

and about the invisible points being on a map... I would like to see that and characters Dashing for it...

cept i think you would need 8 points or something because there is a total number of 8 characters (including yourself, 7 Computer players) so i think this would be hard to do...

Make the Bike 3D and I'll paste Eggman on it. And Inuyasha, if you're really working on fixing the clouds, let me know or see, I just finally finished making Neo's logo into a cool intro.

As for that Jet in light dasher's avatar, his head is too big. If you look at any pics of Jet, he has a tiny round head, with long strands of FEATHERS, not hair (@ Flame). But it's still looking quite nice.

Also, would somebody get these two textures and make them red-ish? It's for Egg Factory. It doesn't really mix with the hot lava level. I've actually had trouble putting in new textures, so I need you to please also put them on a wad.
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/9219/steel2wpu0.png
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7451/steel06dp5.png

Finally, Splash Canyon has been updated, with items and stuff, but will be up once I get the updated clouds. And if I have time, I might try putting the floating "SPEED", "FLIGHT", and "POWER" monitors to make the levels look nicer.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Finally, Splash Canyon has been updated, with items and stuff, but will be up once I get the updated clouds. And if I have time, I might try putting the floating "SPEED", "FLIGHT", and "POWER" monitors to make the levels look nicer.

Must...have...download link...

Would it be possible to make this a texture for Metal City?

I was thinking it could be one of those arrows that tell you to turn (under the "bridge" in the beginning of the level)...could be placed in other areas. I really don't know how to make textures...so I am asking you people.

Chaos Zero 64 said:

um... i thought i added Speed, flight, and power monitors in splash canyon

im sorry to say this, but I get tired on working on these maps sometimes... and... erm... i may quit the team :?

sorry :(

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:

um... i thought i added Speed, flight, and power monitors in splash canyon

im sorry to say this, but I get tired on working on these maps sometimes... and... erm... i may quit the team :?

sorry :(

NOOO!!!!!

Since i finally got this done the right way with Dark Warrior's help,
can someone create this as a texture or put it in a wad so we can update metal city.....

:cry: please...
this2.PNG

I can add textures.. i dont need to replace them... i can also separate the textures too... so... um... probably make a Grid (with red lines) or something (as an extra PNG image so i can look off of what needs to go into each texture)

i can rotate the textures too... so... just tell me what needs to be done...

(im getting better with XWE... the reson why im doing THIS, is because XWE isnt really a problem for me... its just that Mapping for this project sometimes gets boring after a while)

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Also, would somebody get these two textures and make them red-ish? It's for Egg Factory. It doesn't really mix with the hot lava level. I've actually had trouble putting in new textures, so I need you to please also put them on a wad.
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/9219/steel2wpu0.png
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7451/steel06dp5.png

I did the first one, but the second one is a problem...Simply because, as it is, it has way too many colors. But it should work well with this:
panel.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back