SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case you don't really know what he is doing...the board is tilted up and he is grabbing the front of the board.

But if others think I should keep going...I will. Also, I will consider changes to it if anyone would like something to be changed.

PS: If we ever make JetRider.wad, we can use my new avatar for the board looks.

Here is what I did. I'm not so god at making boads so I hope you don't mind if I recolored this one. Also the guy on my board is my new and main character, Dark chaos master. Don't put him down too much, after all he is my second character, I'll get better.

playh1zb5.png

playx0tg5.png

I made this pic this morning and i was wondering, is there any way to turn this into a tile for the riders mod, ill make this smaller if its too big.

This is supposed to be the floor pattern for metal city...

and to Dark Mystic, did you draw that jet on your avatar?

RgxSuperSonic said:
I made this pic this morning and i was wondering, is there any way to turn this into a tile for the riders mod, ill make this smaller if its too big.

no he didn't he got it froum the mystical forest zone

Failure. Cyan is invisible as far as SRB2/Any wad editor is concerned.

Also, it's not a 2x2 multiple.

Yes. Floors are required to be a 2x2 multiple.
On top of that, they must be a minimum of 64 x 64 px.

Usually, though, doing that isn't a problem, simply because of the way SRB2 draws floors like a pattern. You'd just copy the image and put it next to/below to fill in whatever space you need. So, technically, anything that's a 2x2 multiple works as a floor, just not directly.

But as far as your floor goes:
475 x 103 px. It's not going to work.

EDIT: I have Smidge's PVM editor here, though. If there's any textures from SADX that you think would work... ;)

how about now? i resized the tile and change and replaced the colors from the srb2 color pallete...

GCFreak said:
Wait a minute...It's also gradient, which cannot be done as far as SRB2 is concerned.

EDIT: if you guys want, ill remove the gradients...

Dark Warrior said:
Failure. DeePsea doesn't make it invinsible. There's an option to have either pink or cyan be the invinsible color.

But that's a great floor texture. The only problem is in the corners and circles, since it won't go around.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Dark Warrior said:
Failure. DeePsea doesn't make it invinsible. There's an option to have either pink or cyan be the invinsible color.

But that's a great floor texture. The only problem is in the corners and circles, since it won't go around.

thanks so.. i have to get rid of the circles?

i need to know specifically what to do in order for this to work..

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Dark Warrior said:

Failure. Deepsea is terrible. And SRB2 doesn't handle Cyan in the first place, so that doesn't really matter, now does it. :P

Also, 272 x 60 won't work.

Make it 256 x 64.

RgxSuperSonic said:
thanks so.. i have to get rid of the circles?

i need to know specifically what to do in order for this to work..
No I meant when it's on the level. Textures can't go around the field like that, they only go on one direction. I'll have to have 8 different ones for it to look as good.

RgxSuperSonic said:

1. That tiling (whatever) would look good in Metal City if we can change it at all.

2. I did not draw the Jet in my avatar. I found it on www.sonic-gif.com.

I am working on the other frames for the jumping right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back