SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Dark Mystic said:
I need sprites...like the knux I got from Bouncey.

Who is making Egg Factory? I hope CZ is making it. His levels so far are very good.

And, I am watching a clip that someone made of him playing in Metal City (in the real Sonic Riders game) and I see... ...differences. Like the tunnels are longer, there is another light line thing like in Egg Factory (but that light doesn't need to be in it), and at the start of the race, you go down a little before going off of the ramp (in this case, because of no slopes, springs).

I have an idea for the Egg Factory light ling thing. Ok, here it is:
Above you is the light line telling you the direction to go, below you (what you are riding on) is an invisible floor. To keep you from falling off, there are invisible walls, so you can "ride" the light thing like in the real game. What I just said probably made no sense.

well i think its possible to ride those lights... all you have to do, is 1) make the line... 2) make an invisible FOF under that light 3)make it dashable through a speed pad (spin or no spin, etc...)

and what about the wads? like the tails and knuckles rider wads, when will those be done

Thats exactly what i was thinking, i as going to post it but i got here to late,

and grey shadow rider idosent bother me, why not just use grey shadow istead?

This shadowrider.wad is really good. However, could you make the board look like Shadow's Board.

PS- If it is supposed to look like his board. I do not see a resemblance (I think i spelled that right--I am a little tired). Shadow's board looks like this:
untitledir1.th.png

Shadow doesn't have a hoverboard in Sonic Riders, he dons a pair of jetskates. That image was made by Kojichan in an attempt to fool gamers into believing Shadow was confirmed for the game (which by then was unconfirmed information). Note that it differs a lot from Riders' artistic direction.

I thought Shadow was an unlockable character only. (I found this in Wikipedia). I watched a video also, and it showed Shadow riding a board. Anyway, we still don't want all the boards to look like Sonic's board. That is all I saw with it...except for the front tips...they were red. X_X

Also, I have an idea for making ramps. Maybe, you make the ground go up like a ramp and put invisible springs on the tips of the "ramps". This happened in the Emerald Coast level. I may want to try making another...slightly different Metal City with these things I pointed out and am thinking of (unless CZ wishes to do it).

I'll let you guys know how Egg Factory is going. The basic level is actually done, yet the only thing missing is the big rail thingy that you grab on to and it takes you to the end of the level. The only problem is that if I use a conveyor belt, the riders soc will make you fall. And the speed dash panels aren't as effective, since I've used too many, and it only wants to go south, even when I make the rest of them go either east or north, it will always go south. So yeah, that's the part that I'm stuck on. Any suggestions?

Could wind currents work?

and BTW, since you have the basic level design for it done, lemme add the gimmicks *mauled*

Weee! The next level. anyway...I will never get far enough to make my own levels...soooo...

...how was my idea for ramps?

Ni-ce.

Sonic has the Methad...how about shaodw has the...the...*thinks of another trick* (or should all characters have the same tricks?)

I am confused about something on Metal City though. The 2nd POWER thing...how do you get passed the invisible wall?

Dark Mystic said:
I am confused about something on Metal City though. The 2nd POWER thing...how do you get passed the invisible wall?

well... i think that only works in single player (sorry) but we need to wait for 1.1 to come out so i can edit it and replace the invisible FOF with FOF's solid for a specific character thing

I'm well aware of those things, Zanyhead. If you look at the level and figure out how long it took, you'd know that that's not my main concern right now. And now I've got to help out on my friend's stuff, so I didn't had time to even give that place rings. Just be happy you even HAVE it.

light dasher said:
RgxSuperSonic said:
light dasher said:
Now, sonic riders with tricks, just load up this and riders 7 and you'll do a trick http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/download.php?file=f6be0c21b47a6a0a4545729171c71f44
sonic rieer with tricks

can you upload the file from another site please?
i cant download from flatfile

ok i'll use this instend SENDSPACE http://www.sendspace.com/file/786dq0

thanks light.

and i never knew how hard it is to to make the board.. :eek:

Im having trouble with my wad but luckily at least its coming out ok.
Im trying to make everything alligned properly.. hopefully when im 80%
done, ill showw you guys more screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back