SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know how this is going to work. How about changing the Light Beam into somthing soild with the looks with it, which the players can grind or lightdash on their board to get across?

(By the way, im happy to beta test)

Here's what i've done, it's in the order of rotation
allgk8.png

Obviously the board needs to be placed so it looks like sonic is actually holding it. You're going to need to draw that. And I think sonic facing straight at you could be better if his legs were more bent.

um... how are you going to get a full animation of sprites, when doombuilder can only support like 5 frames?, i dont know how that will work

PLAYA5 (ect...)

Well, if you'r sonic, and jump on a spring when riders7.soc is loaded, he scrolls down his ability frames until he touches the ground

Well, if you have been to the Sonic Riders Forums, you have seen that I had lost internet connection. It is still lost, but me and my mom had made an..."arrangement". I can get on her PC only when she is at work. So, I may need things that I have needed before (like the Hide and Seek wad...again).

But, going on topic, I can do stuff with this MOD again. Can someone send sprites of Metal Sonic (SRB2 version of Metal of course) so I can work on him on an air board?

I need sprites...like the knux I got from Bouncey.

Who is making Egg Factory? I hope CZ is making it. His levels so far are very good.

And, I am watching a clip that someone made of him playing in Metal City (in the real Sonic Riders game) and I see... ...differences. Like the tunnels are longer, there is another light line thing like in Egg Factory (but that light doesn't need to be in it), and at the start of the race, you go down a little before going off of the ramp (in this case, because of no slopes, springs).

I have an idea for the Egg Factory light ling thing. Ok, here it is:
Above you is the light line telling you the direction to go, below you (what you are riding on) is an invisible floor. To keep you from falling off, there are invisible walls, so you can "ride" the light thing like in the real game. What I just said probably made no sense.

dark mystic, im still workin on the nextgen rider but im having trouble allighning the board ill bring new shots maybe later...

Dark Mystic said:
I need sprites...like the knux I got from Bouncey.

Who is making Egg Factory? I hope CZ is making it. His levels so far are very good.

And, I am watching a clip that someone made of him playing in Metal City (in the real Sonic Riders game) and I see... ...differences. Like the tunnels are longer, there is another light line thing like in Egg Factory (but that light doesn't need to be in it), and at the start of the race, you go down a little before going off of the ramp (in this case, because of no slopes, springs).

I have an idea for the Egg Factory light ling thing. Ok, here it is:
Above you is the light line telling you the direction to go, below you (what you are riding on) is an invisible floor. To keep you from falling off, there are invisible walls, so you can "ride" the light thing like in the real game. What I just said probably made no sense.

well i think its possible to ride those lights... all you have to do, is 1) make the line... 2) make an invisible FOF under that light 3)make it dashable through a speed pad (spin or no spin, etc...)

and what about the wads? like the tails and knuckles rider wads, when will those be done

ree-c said:
I'm procrastinating? o.o;

well you procrastinated on my character wad for a time being
no offense, but the only things i see you working on, is newly made wads and your Scortch character wad :evil:

Neat :)

but SSN took out black, so i think you may need to change the color of shadow/edit it in paint, i dont know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back