SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have been nice if you mentioned that the original Shadow was by me...

Those are pretty good, though.

cz64.sepwich.com isn't up-to-date at all.

Also, I remember there was a SRB2DB config for SRB2Riders. Where'd that go?

I was talking to CZ64 about the website, apparently it will be updated when the new SRB2Riders is out due to the fact that it is so close.

There is a big glitch in the most recent version. The game saves don't record points or character names, so if you exit the game and load a save, the characters are all called "Player 1", Player 2" etc, and everyone's points are reset to zero, regardless of what level you're on.

There is a big glitch in the most recent version. The game saves don't record points or character names, so if you exit the game and load a save, the characters are all called "Player 1", Player 2" etc, and everyone's points are reset to zero, regardless of what level you're on.
That isn't a glitch, that's laziness.

You don't. That's something nobody ever got around to dealing with.

And if I had changed the save file to accommodate points and bot names, everyone would be whining at me saying "WHY CAN'T I LOAD MY SAVE GAME FROM THE OLD VERSION?!!!? ;_;" and the like.

wavefho.png
This is my attempt for a character select pic for Wave. It needs to be resized but I don't know how to resize it without lowering the quality.

You don't. That's something nobody ever got around to dealing with.

And if I had changed the save file to accommodate points and bot names, everyone would be whining at me saying "WHY CAN'T I LOAD MY SAVE GAME FROM THE OLD VERSION?!!!? ;_;" and the like.

Well, you guys are the bosses. But that wouldn't have been an issue for me, I wouldn't have looked back...

First, current version is 2.0.4. It fixes many issues and is the most stable version as of yet.

Second, just download 1.09.4. If it's not on the main site, google for it.

And third, this'll get ported to 2.0 eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back