SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just added the mod's biggest addition ever, which everybody wanted it in but were told that it will never happen. Now that this addition is cleared off of the way, I still need to finish Cream off. Cream is also the other project I was talking about. All spinning frames are done, so I'm helping out with the flying frames. 1 set of frames done, 4 to go.

After those frames are done, I have to work with her NiGHTS frames. Then sprites will finally be out of the way. I will be able to finish off Peach's Castle, and add a lot of new Things on all Riders levels. Then I will consider the mod being ready for release.

Sadly, I can't say the date of release just yet. But making those flying frames were easy enough to do in a few hours, so that shouldn't take long.

Nah, not slopes. That hasn't been mentioned much, anyway. It's something else that's just as big as slopes, though. I won't ruin the surprise. No more hints either.

Blue Warrior said:
*opens door*

I just want to wish you good luck. We're all counting on you.

*closes door*
You got that from the movie airplane didn't you?

Back to topic!
I can't wait for it to be done, I for one sem to think that it is becoming more interesting than before. And t was really interesting before.

Sonic Riders 2 gimmiks, maybe?

EDIT: Awesome, this is the 3000th post in this topic! :o

Just out of curiosity, Has this mod received any changes because of the release of SRB2ME, or doesn't it need it because its a stand alone mod?

super said:
Just out of curiosity, Has this mod received any changes because of the release of SRB2ME, or doesn't it need it because its a stand alone mod?

Srb2me got delay... Right?

Ssntails said:
SSNTails - Thursday, 23rd April, 2009

The Sky Sanctuary team has also been making some fantastic progress, allowing us to include things in the next version that I could never imagine making it. To release in May I think would be cutting all of their work too short.

So... we've decided on a new target - SAGE!

SAGE begins on July 25th, 2009. You can check out the website here.
or did they release a test run? (again)
Offtopic: Who are the "Sky Sanctuary team" ?

srb2kirbyo said:
Offtopic: Who are the "Sky Sanctuary team" ?

Four words: Developers, developers, developers, developers!

Sonic Team Junior was not sure they'd be able to meet the deadline before it was announced, so they enlisted the help of Steve Ballmer's super secret team of crack commandos. There is a reason why the group is hidden, JEV3. I took out the link for you - Sonict
SAGE is the new release date for SRB2ME. Its not so much a preview of 1.1 as it is the most solid product STjr and the Sky Sanctuary team have to offer of their progress thus far. There are still many more things to do after SRB2ME before everyone decides to call it quits, but SSNTails may not be able to be as active as he used to be, and with good reason! We don't know yet how many SP or MP levels we can promise, but it is definitely going to be a huge change.

So this mod will probably have to be updated to work with SRB2ME... not only because of the different specials and socs, but because there will be new features that may make some of the ones in here redundant.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I just added bots (the mod's biggest addition ever), which everybody wanted it in but were told that it will never happen.

Cz64....You won the internet.

fireworks.gif

I guess this is the big addition...Congrats man,Congrats.

I thought you were behind Cream at first when you finished... though I guess you had somehow got a lap ahead of them... Love the new presentation though, the options menu looks so much better with its own screen in this mod. By the way, are you still planning to make cutscenes for it all?

Urm wait... opponents in singleplayer?! Do they actually behave properly even in the more unconventional maps?

CZ64 since you made an srb2 riders have you thought of making an srb2 riders zero gravity? Im saying because sonic riders zero gravity was released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back