SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos Zero 64 said:
Finally, here's Rouge and Blaze, for the hell of it.
6.png
Okay, sorry but, in that picture, it looks like you're trying to censor something. 0_0
But anyway, I'm guessing that the level that you've been taking the pictures in will be available in the end, right? Alaso, I like the new textures. ;D

Sensor something? I wouldn't know. It must be your eyes.

Blade said:
Uh, I did the original Cream Sprites. you didn't mention me. :<

Anyway, that looks awesome!
Yeah, sorry about that. It came to me this morning anyway, but you already posted here. It's already edited now.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Finally, here's Rouge and Blaze, for the hell of it.
6.png
...Oh, I see! Apparently, Rouge and Knux will *shot*. Just by seeing THAT meter, I can say it is! Also this is a Sonic R-like race right?

Chaos Zero 64 said:
In here, I used a Zoom Tube with a flag to switch to the Hurt frames. That's the reason why they appear to be floating.
4.png
Oddly enough, this is the only thing that interests me out of anything else here. Good Job I'd say.

Chrispy said:
This mod is more than just a Riders mod. I think it needs a new name. But that would require making a new title, and who wants to do that?
Yeah I agree. Chaos Zero 64 would want to do that unless he wants to keep SRB2 Riders.

Chrispy said:
Senku Niola said:
SRB2: Grand Prix.
I like this name

I don't. It sounds like it's for only cars. This was based off Sonic Riders, the main levels are from Sonic Riders and most of the gimmicks, are from Sonic Riders. So it would be suiting if you name it something similar to what it's mainly based off.

Chrispy said:
This mod is more than just a Riders mod. I think it needs a new name.
Chaos Zero 64 said:
You mean a dating sim, right?

But in all seriousness, SRB2 Riders is fine, considering that most of the game is still Sonic Riders based, but
Violo said:
I don't. It sounds like it's for only cars. This was based off Sonic Riders, the main levels are from Sonic Riders and most of the gimmicks, are from Sonic Riders. So it would be suiting if you name it something similar to what it's mainly based off.
Going with that idea, how about SRB2 Racers?

Sonic Racing blast 2? Sonic R Blast 2? Sonic Riders Blast 2?
Anyway I actually like the original name.

Just before you release this, have you made Wave a left-hander. 'Cause she is if you check.
Well, in SRZG she is. :|

Didn't Chrispy suggest changing the name in this topic sometime before?
Chaos Zero 64 said:
Here's a water FOF with a NoClimb flag. RunOnWater was removed from the s_skin, but I might as well use the RunOnWater code for SOMETHING.
1.png
So you've also added Dynamic 2D mode into Sonic R mode? Cool, and it's good to see the RunOnWater ability being put to good use.
Chaos Zero 64 said:
Cream is close to being finished, thanks to Ground the Fox and Blade :D
3.png
Does Cheese follow Cream automatically, or did you spawn it with the console command? Either way, it's neat.

I love this game, but I can't finish STJr Illusion.

PD: previosly I wrote another thing that needed to be in another place. This is the good edited version.

I think I was the first one to suggest changing the name before. But now, I think I'll just leave it as a Riders mod.

I was also planning on making Cheese spawn when you switch to Cream. I'm pretty sure it can be done, but not in the way that JTE did. I'll just clone the tailsfly code, and make sure Cheese spawns because of it. I have to anyway, since Cream flies faster, but with less height.

I'll have my final test in English tomorrow morning, and then my Math test on the 11th at 11th AM. So I should be able to do a lot of work now, starting tomorrow. I need to help out on another project first, though. But Riders is close to being released anyway, so it shouldn't take long.

Violo said:
Just before you release this, have you made Wave a left-hander. 'Cause she is if you check.
Well, in SRZG she is. :|

Scratch that. In SRZG, all of the Babylon Rogues ride left-handed on their Extreme Gear (last time I said goofy, my post got deleted -_-)

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I'll have my final test in English tomorrow morning, and then my Math test on the 11th at 11:00 AM. So I should be able to do a lot of work now, starting tomorrow.

Not that it is any of my business, but how do you do on the test ?

But Riders is close to being released anyway, so it shouldn't take long.

Sorry to ask but... Is there a release date to how close ?

I need to help out on another project first, though.
What is this other project? (if you can tell us that is.)

srb2kirbyo said:
Sorry to ask but... Is there a release date to how close?

Um, I think it depends. :|
It depends how long it takes to finish off the characters, levels and gimmicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back