SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos Zero 64 said:
If I can get the 3D to 2D bug fixed, then it should be out today.
You would be really lucky if I don't faint. That would be completely awesome if that works.

Awesome!
This mod is really cool. I love how you used the items and timers to balance items. My only gripes so far are how Flight has no real advantage, and Ice Factory and Red Canyon look nothing like what they are supposed to look like.

Those are custom maps. STJR Illusion is.....strange...really different from all the other levels.

Er, the Mario Mode maps are a bit too cramped, and the Sonic R levels are entirely too small. In the next release, these need to be enlarged.

I dunno, I kind've like STjr Illusion.The ability to go in and out of NiGHTS and 2-D mode seems pretty clever to me. However, I have some problems maneuvering in the Adventure Example part of the level, as it's a pretty small platform and it's easy to fall of a higher speeds. But other than that, it's cool.

The zip has been re-uploaded. I found a couple of bugs that I missed, such as Jet's default color not being green, Single Player's order taking you to a different level out of the rotation, and other miscellaneous stuff like that. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I've fixed compiling with mingw, changed some of the syntax, and made it so that SBORINGS (the hud in the top left) is drawn when player has no rings. Also the Dev-C++ project has been modified so that it puts the EXE in the "bin\Mingw" folder, Instead of in "..\Final Demo 1.09.4".

Diff file: http://srb2.pastebin.com/m728d804

I have some questions.

1) Is there going to be more items? (Mario Mode)
2) Will there be more characters? If so, how many and who? (Riders Mode)
3) Will there be Mario Characters? (Mario Mode)
4) Is there any possible way to have a coop mode in Mario Mode where you can pick teams, as in, I guess, like CTF, you walk on something and you're on that team, but only 2 people can enter one of the team platforms, or whatever, like in Double Dash? (Mario Mode)
5) If #4 happens, will positions randomly be selected, as in one person will be back, and one person in front, but changed rendomly every time a level is done? (Mario Mode)
6) Will there be a board select, like Sonic Riders, which preferably would appear in the intermission sequence after every race? (Riders Mode)

That's all my questions. Please don't insult me if any (or all) of these ideas are just insanely stupid.

CZ64, I'm taking the liberty of making a few more Mario Mode maps scince I don't really have nothing else to do, I'm sure you won't mind. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back