SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By any chance, will there be anything like Goombas and robots on the race track like in Mario Circuit from the Mario Kart series?

light dasher said:
I'll Begin said:
Monster Iestyn said:
PLAYL2.png
PLAYM2.png
He looks like Speedylizard when he saw Amy Rose undressing.
looks like anyone who saw Amy Rose undress
The look everyone will have on thier face, "What the...??!!!"

Everyone but Monster Iestyn of course!! *shot*

Seriously, did you read my post 2 of my posts posts ago? This is how ignorant you people are getting to be with me... It's as if you don't care at all what I say in some of my posts at all... If you think it shouldn't be like that, maybe you should finish it off yourselves!!! It's not that hard to make them...

Woah, woah, woah. Excuse me? Since when was this project all about you, Monster Iestyn? Yes, you made sprites of quality. Yes, you are helping. But the project itself? Does it revolve around you? No; no one is forced to read what you post in this topic just because you're part of the project, or any other reason for that matter. That's like saying "oh, this topic is 150-something pages; let me read EVERY SINGLE POST to make sure I don't miss anything!" Really, do you expect everyone to catch your cries for attention? Don't let your egocentric, hot-tempered behavior get ahead of your rational thinking, seriously.

"GUYS, IF YOU THINK MY SPRITES SUCK, MAKE THEM YOURSELVES!!!! btw, I will say this same thing more than once just to make sure my point is heard, lol"

Monster Iestyn said:
Excuse me, but if you read back to my first post on the previous page, I said that anyone could continue the grinding frames for me... but of course you've all ignored that, haven't you...

Why don't any of you improve ithose sprites if you think they shouldn't be like that?!!

Monster Iestyn said:
*sigh* I was giving them a chance for them to join in. I didn't want to have to do it all myself... I've already got plenty of things I need to finish, so I decided to leave the grinding sprites to be finished off by someone who wants to...

EDIT: Vash, I accidentally put that 'i' there.

Monster Iestyn said:
Everyone but Monster Iestyn of course!! *shot*

Seriously, did you read my post 2 of my posts posts ago? This is how ignorant you people are getting to be with me... It's as if you don't care at all what I say in some of my posts at all... If you think it shouldn't be like that, maybe you should finish it off yourselves!!! It's not that hard to make them...

See, in order for people to pay attention to you, you have to have presence. In order to have presence, you need to provide substance. In order to provide substance, you need to stay level-headed and just keep looking forward. Do you understand now? You can't just keep going backward trying to drag everyone along on your little path, you have to keep up with the rest of them and move forward. If you had presence, you wouldn't have to keep reminding people about how important (note: strenuous sarcasm) you are to this topic. If you were providing substance, people would notice you for what you wrote, not the frequency of which you write. If you were level headed, you wouldn't overreact and post three times about the same thing just to put everyone behind to pay attention to you.

Think about it, Iestyn. You aren't actually contributing, anymore. Now it just seems like your posts are just offtopic, nonconstructive banter attempting to remove the morale of everyone else working on Riders. I mean, really, if I were you, and someone criticized something I made and said "dude, this sucks", I wouldn't implode (so to speak), cry about it, and yell at everyone to make it themselves if they think it's so poor; I'd rather improve it myself. Why? Because that's what you're supposed to do with criticism. You use it to build upon the product you're showcasing. If you cannot handle criticism, you should not be, nor attempt to be a part of a large-scale project such as this, because this only means you will ignore others and think only of yourself, and your own works -- not giving a care as to what people think about them. What if STJr. didn't listen to our criticism and suggestions about SRB2? Do you think the game would be where it is now?

Calm down, and try something different. Obviously if your current posting habit isn't working, there's room for improvement, and maybe a little change, right?

-- Railing the topic: --

At this point, it looks like SRB2 Riders will have to wait a week; though it certainly is worth it! I can't wait to see the maps Chrome made. I'd make one, but I'm working on something else at the moment. I also can't wait to see STJr/SRB2 Illusion and the new Mario Kart engine. I'd assume completely new objects would have to be made just for that mode, though... I could help with that, I think. My spriting is a little rusty, but I'm sure I could whip something up. Just give us a list of items that you might add to the mode, and I'll try to make a few sprites.

Alright Ash, I'll stop it. It's just I absolutely hate being ignored, and I may lose my temper over it. I was asking someone else to do it since I take an incredibly long time to finish anything I do.

Ontopic: Shouldn't Super Sonic lose rings rather than Air like he did in Sonic Riders?

Monster Iestyn said:
Alright Ash, I'll stop it. It's just I absolutely hate being ignored, and I may lose my temper over it. I was asking someone else to do it since I take an incredibly long time to finish anything I do.

Ontopic: Shouldn't Super Sonic lose rings rather than Air like he did in Sonic Riders?
Boy Are You Ignorant.

Yes, there are rings! How would there not be rings?

Sonic Riders had rings, just like nearly all Sonic games, so why would SRB2Riders not have rings? Think about it.

Ash said:
-- Railing the topic: --[/b][/i]
[/u]
At this point, it looks like SRB2 Riders will have to wait a week; though it certainly is worth it! I can't wait to see the maps Chrome made.

They are meh Ash, I really think if I knew how to add textures, they would look a lot better, I'm still practicing with XWE. Mario circut its pretty good. DK Cavern is a little cramped, its not how I planned it, but it came out okay.

I just have a bunch of bugs I need to fix, since I finally had a decent beta testing netgame in IRC. If I can get the 3D to 2D bug fixed, then it should be out today.

No Kart skins, Sky Road, or Babylon Guardian in this release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back