SRB2 Ports list (outdated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, no matter what I do...

(insert image here)

I get this error. I have no idea what the problem is. I have r_opengl.dll, and I used both the launcher and a bat file to run it in OGL with the -console and -doom perimeters active.

For some reason Open GL doesn't function in 640 x 400 (which is the default srb2 resolution). I believe it has to do with the change in Software windowed mode to support 640 x 400. Anyway, just try any other resolution and you will be fine.

Last edited:
I have a question, can I replace the original EXE with the 2.0.4 OGL port?
the OGL port EXE will cause some type of "bug" in the software mode?

I have a question, can I replace the original EXE with the 2.0.4 OGL port?
the OGL port EXE will cause some type of "bug" in the software mode?

no, it should not cause any bugs in the software render, but please do not replace the original 2.0.4 EXE with my build

I mean you could, but then you can not file any crashes to the official bug report thread since the EIP info with be for my build setup

Well..SRB2Mac crashes when entering full screen. Any reason why?

it works for me, but note if you it set to any video mode that to not muitl of 320x200, the software renderer is likely to crash, this is true on any OSes SRB2 runs on

Ok, all new SRB2Mac builds are uploaded, try deleting the stretch line in your config.cfg file, it should be in the /Users/USERNAME/srb2 folder,
I do not think the stretch code work in the SDL interface's fullscreen mode...

Last edited:
Well, i downloaded the latest srb2 mac port, and deleted the stretch line bit in the config file. Oddly, it will sometimes work in fullscreen, and sometimes it will attempt to enter it, but crash. Ive tried different resolutions (all of the recommended ones) and the crashing seems to be more often than not, no matter which i choose.

In case your wondering, im running on iMac, snow leopard, which has a large resolution of 1920 x 1200. I also had the crashing on fullscreen problems when i was running on regular Leopard as well. Im pretty baffled with what might be causing this...a older mac port that someone else did never crashed on fullscreen.

Srb2 portable!?

could be awesome if it worked on OFW >.<
but still nice idea that could work...

hey if its possible to make it work on OFW, then do it if you can, if not then don't

Crashes

Hey, I'm running the mac version and whenever I beat the 2nd boss (the one in Techno Hill) it crashes and says "Critical Error Out of Memory in P_CreateBlockMap"

What does this mean? Is there something I can do for it not to crash, or is this a bad port of the game?

My bad

Hey, I'm running the mac version and whenever I beat the 2nd boss (the one in Techno Hill) it crashes and says "Critical Error Out of Memory in P_CreateBlockMap"

What does this mean? Is there something I can do for it not to crash, or is this a bad port of the game?

you got a version of SRB2Mac, trunk r5152, that break the BLOCKMAP code, which was fixed in r5159, just download a new copy

This SRB2 mac

Well, the thing is I JUST downloaded it today and it does that. I got it from this site. If this one is a bad one, where should I download the new one?

Well, the thing is I JUST downloaded it today and it does that. I got it from this site. If this one is a bad one, where should I download the new one?

drop the console and try 'version', it should show the time and date of the build, it should "be April 19 2010" for the fixed version

I downloaded the 2.0.4 version of srb2 mac and there is a bug that causes the swinging chains and such in CEZ to only swing half way of what they should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back