SRB2 Metal Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
What tune is Metal sonic's boss?
Oh and yes I do believe that Metal Sonic is going to be a boss in either Dark City
or Doom ship.
He can't be in Dark city. Black Eggman has that spot taken.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Doomship is more than likely going to be a gimick now.

I really don't see why level transitions are such an issue. If you really want a level transition from DCZ to ERZ without the Doomship, we could say something cheesy and stupid, like after defeating Black Eggman in DCZ, Sonic (or whoever you happen to be playing with at the time) cracks open a rare monitor that contains a magic, RAINBOW spring. Your character jumps on the spring (that's conveniently placed under the Eggrock), they rocket through space, music plays. There ya go. Either that or Doomship could be a sub-area in the beginning of ERZ1, but the stage is long enough anyway. Case and point, we don't need Doomship.

In regards to Metal Sonic, it wouldn't make or break the game whether or not he would be in it; if anything, I'm more anxious to play some finished levels than to see Metal Sonic anywhere, especially considering I don't really care about his existence at all. If he's in, woo-hoo. It not, it's not the end of the world. The same goes for the fate of Doomship Zone (which seems to have been previously decided anyway).

If you really want a level transition from DCZ to ERZ without the Doomship, we could say something cheesy and stupid, like after defeating Black Eggman in DCZ, Sonic (or whoever you happen to be playing with at the time) cracks open a rare monitor that contains a magic, RAINBOW spring. Your character jumps on the spring (that's conveniently placed under the Eggrock), they rocket through space, music plays. There ya go.
You really deserve a prize for the most pointless and illogical level transition ever, with that THZ-DSZ story (the train falls into a hole in earth, leading you to Deep Sea Zone... yeah, whatever) as a close second. After all, you're right. Who needs zone transitions?

Either that or Doomship could be a sub-area in the beginning of ERZ1, but the stage is long enough anyway. Case and point, we don't need Doomship.
ERZ1's left path is NOT long enough, especially when compared to the right path. Also, just because we don't need Doomship, that doesn't mean they shouldn't do it. If they have enough ideas for another zone, why stop them from making one? Of course, it's better to leave it off the game if they don't, and that's exactly why GEZ is low-priority to begin with.

How about instead of Eggman in that weirdo disco room in ERZ2, it's Metal Sonic? Perfect place to put him. Mini-boss. LOL.

eggdisco.jpg

He'd probably fire vinyl records out that large slot at the bottom, with CDs being launched out the two smaller ones; all of which would be of him singing.
All he wants to do is get Sonic to listen to him, man! It's not out of hate!

What do you think rail pretty much is?

But Rail is hard coded :<
Doesn't it not work the same if an enemy uses it or something? Plus, it's too fast for an enemy to use without being cheap anyways (Hence Factory Farce's boss having a stall before his shot).

I third this motion. I know it's probably too much effort to ask at the moment, and there's probably a lot of more important things to deal with... but I can totally imagine a disco remix of SRB2's boss music. Meh. Too bad I have no skill with composing music, and my only software is Mario Paint's composer.

And give him a solid gold Eggmobile.

It's too bad geocities is dead, or I'd link to the Scratch & Grounder webcomic where Robotnik sells out to switch to the SA character style and gets an eggmobile of solid gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back