SRB2 for Dreamcast Beta 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The SH4 can only do 32bit floating point? So much for being a 128-bit CPU..

..lemme guess... it's really a VLIW CPU, that takes four 32-bit instructions?

SSNTails said:
The SH4 can only do 32bit floating point? So much for being a 128-bit CPU..

..lemme guess... it's really a VLIW CPU, that takes four 32-bit instructions?
As for all you people who don't know what the heck he's talking about, this is why I stick to software rather then even attempting to understand the details of hardware.

SSNTails said:
The SH4 can only do 32bit floating point? So much for being a 128-bit CPU.
I thought it was common knowledge that none of the consoles are really 128-bit. Except maybe the PS2, but even then it's pushing it, since its word length was smaller, or something.

RenegadeC said:
Yeah there's that bug, plus Robotnik's first form in THZ3 will teleport instead of moving.

There was another bug I forgot.

The R trigger problem? No matter what you change the R trigger to in controls, it always is strafe...

Solultion I found: turn off the Z-axis in the options menu. Then the R-trigger functions as normal.

What I'd like to know is what the other direction in the Z-axis is mapped to.

The font needs to be more original. I love the Sonic in the front cover, thought. The screenshots needed to have Characters in them, a shot of splitscreen mode, and the images like Eggman and junk needed to have the white surrounding removed.

Other than that, very nice job on it. You planning on selling it on ebay or something? Hehe nah I know you won't.

PC ones DO, I just did it.
Take the black part the CD goes on and the clear part on the back and pull apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back