Sprite Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow with and without G.U.N trenchcoat:
finished2.gif
(Yes you will be working for G.U.N. as Shadow and destroy their corrupt organization from the inside out....in case you were wondering.)...(Oh, and Zeshiro would never work for G.U.N.!!!I mean I wou--nevermind.)
8)

Zeshiro said:
Shadow with and without G.U.N trenchcoat:
finished2.gif
(Yes you will be working for G.U.N. as Shadow and destroy their corrupt organization from the inside out....in case you were wondering.)...(Oh, and Zeshiro would never work for G.U.N.!!!I mean I wou--nevermind.)
8)

*bullet time dodge*

Nice title screen.

Back to my previous question though, how should I do the Chaos Control. So far I've got these ideas:

1.Chaos Control limitlesly about 3 yards and use directional buttons to target a relative are.

2.Chaos Control does the same thing but there is a charge meter filled up by rings.

3.Chaos Control and tap the direction to where you want to go. The farther you go, the more health it takes from Shadow.

4.Chaos Control cost 10 rings (This seems more..."Sonic Game-ish").

5.Only use Chaos Control at certain parts in the story where the "Trigger Command" appears.

Either way though...CHAOS...CONTROL!!!

Why *DO* the chaos emeralds have those little sparkles coming from only the top of the gem? Wouldn't they be coming from all around the gem instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back