Sprite Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeshiro

I mad a GIF of the shadow sprite from my fan game but it stops at the last Image instead of replaying.[/img]

I tried 3 links to download Gimp, two dont work and one was curropted. And Pro Motion keeps messing up the images. :(

You're talking about this image, right?
poi.gif

Oh dear, I just ruined the avatar contest, didn't I...?

*TIME PARADOX*

The problem I see is that all the frame speed settings are at 0. I don't think it works too well at zero. Try something more aroun 6-7 100ths of a second per frame.

Yeah. GIFAnimator, you can just click and drag the frames into the frames list, while in Animagic, you have to import fame by frame (bmp, takes a lot of memory), but you can also add other anigifs. IE, you have the shadow one, and you want it to transform to sonic, you can make 3 different anigifs, then just put them all together instead of having to export all of those frames, then reimporting them into a new animation file

Wow!^_^ I took a long time to reply, my bad. This was actually one of the first sprites I made before I even finished the running ,jumping,kicks.dash...(etc.):
gf2.gif
Oh and also, Im trying to put in Chaos Control for Shadow. How far would you say is a reasonable distance for it? I mean, I don't want people to just chaos chontrol their way through the level. And also, should chaos control have its own meter or should it drain shadows health? I'm Open to Suggestions! :D

Here's just a couple stuff thrown together to form my makeshift titlescreen..... I'll fix it later. :|
untitled.jpg
(Later meaning anywhere from now till next year)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back