- too many rings
- no thok barrier
- have to use srb2 db to use
- the lines of monitors are just plain boring
- some textures don't work
- my brothers wads are better than this
- bad layout
- no ctf starts
First, CTF Start: yes Check the map things.
Second, Why do you think I made that walls on the center
Third, If it's boring that doesn't mean The wad is out of points.
Fourth, If your brothers wads are better than this, doesn't mean like some error on this wad.

Chaos said:
I meant with Sonic himself. Without some stupid gimmick like a water sheild being the only way to access an underwater flag.
There is no water, I know what you mean. If that what I think I know you mean for the wall, I will post you a screenshot or a video.

Here's the problems:

1. No Map Header
2. All 5 weapon rings (Netgamers hate easy Worlds of Pain)
3. Redwall in front of the red team base?
4. Long lines of rings
5. No Thok Barrier
6. Too much Random and Teleport monitors
7. Holes near the bases (Why you need them?)
8. Bad layout (No gimmicks)

The one in SRB2 is WAAAAAYYYYY better.
So...
Read and understand... *shot by Jazz*

Sasa said:
Those are normal walls. He meant thok barrier, which, obviously, you don't seem to understand what a thok barrier is. A thok barrier is just another wall surrounding the entire area that players can play in. It is usually about 32 units away from the walls that are mainly the outside of the area that surrounds the map.

Vash said:
Sasa said:
Those are normal walls. He meant thok barrier, which, obviously, you don't seem to understand what a thok barrier is. A thok barrier is just another wall surrounding the entire area that players can play in. It is usually about 32 units away from the walls that are mainly the outside of the area that surrounds the map.
Still don't understand. Can you upload a screeenshot?

Jacklekku said:
Here's the problems:

1. No Map Header
4. Long lines of rings
5. No Thok Barrier

So...
First, this is Spphire falls CTF Edition. It's not the Sapphire Falls CTF Zone.

Jacklekku said:
Here's the problems:

1. No Map Header
4. Long lines of rings
5. No Thok Barrier

So...
But it has a music, level number, all things for map header.
Red wall in front of team base, it's actualy to see on what team base you are on. Or to see if you are lost.
Holes, like traps. It's actualy if you can't hit your enemy, it can fall for an trap hole.
For rings maybe next time i will set 5 rings in front of red and blue base and nowhere else. It was just to get more rings if you have some special ring weapon, or you can't aim your enemy for good and you got much tries.
The walls might help your enemy to get away with the flag, but not when you have "the world of pain" weapon.

Sasa said:
Vash said:
Sasa said:
Click here to see what I mean by a "thok barrier."

Vash said:
Sasa said:
Vash said:
Sasa said:
Click here to see what I mean by a "thok barrier."
Take a look at my map in Doom Builder or any ither wad level editors. It has two sectors, one is around. What's up with that?

Vash said:
Sasa said:
Oh, that thok barrier must have effect called "Death Pit". Am I right?

Sasa said:
Vash said:
Sasa said:
Oh, that thok barrier must have effect called "Death Pit". Am I right?
No. The thok barrier must not have any effect at all. The ceiling and floor should both be the same, meaning the height should be 0. (Ex: Ceiling: 255;Floor: 255;Height: 0. Or: Ceiling: 0;Floor: 0;Height: 0. And so on.)
Sasa said:
Take a look at my map in Doom Builder or any ither wad level editors. It has two sectors, one is around. What's up with that?
Well, one of the answers has been made, and two, I'm probably guessing that the thok barrier is too far from the wall. It usually isn't farther than 64 units away from the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back