Spphire_Falls_CTF_Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lovely gift for you:

catpw7.jpg

Please stop with the macros, guys. I have had it with them. They don't help out the topic in any way other then creating spam. Please either post something intelligent and to the point without the pictures or don't post at all. That is all.

Any intellegent remarks I could make about the wad could have me banned, unfortunatly. The bunny sums the gist of it up without much insult, 'though it wasn't an intention to have another picture come along.

ninja said:
I dont like it already,by telling, by the screenshot, that this level has to much Rings and stuff, looks impossable to kill your opponent with all those rings and moniters.
What did you expect? When you coast the world of pain, then guess what.
Did you look back side the base?
When you coast the world of pain, that means you got all ring weapons fired. when you got all ring weapons and fire them, it blows up like that grey sheild. It's quite a use for getting back to your enemy when it hits you.
lol I didn't know, yesterday other joiners didn't know about the world of pain. There are some of the traps you or your enemy can fall for. It's a better way to stop your enemy from capturing your flag...

And how you got into that level long enough to take that screen shot, I may never know. It freezes on me as soon as I enter. Said something about my console colour... Any way, that means I'm basing on previous comments made and that one screen shot. You start out with 10 points

FLAWS:
All five weapons rings (-2)
Simple level design (-2)
Doesn't work right (Can't get flag) (-3)
Broken (-3)
WAD name is too long (-0.5)
WAD name is incorrect (-1)

PROS:
*cough*... Um ...
Nothing (0)

So, in conclusion: You got 11.5 points off out of 10... You have -1.5 points!
That means I leave you this link.

Joeyl10 said:
And how you got into that level long enough to take that screen shot, I may never know. It freezes on me as soon as I enter. Said something about my console colour... Any way, that means I'm basing on previous comments made and that one screen shot. You start out with 10 points

FLAWS:
Simple level design (-2)
Broken (-3)

PROS:
*cough*... Um ...
Nothing (0)

Hey! Can get the flag! I can. What simple! And what is broken?! And how is incorrect!?

Joeyl10 said:
Sasa said:
Joeyl10 said:

FLAWS:
Simple level design (-2)
Broken (-3)

PROS:
*cough*... Um ...
Nothing (0)

Hey! Can get the flag! I can. What simple! And what is broken?! And how is incorrect!?
It freezes on me as soon as I enter
That's how it's broken

Chaos said:
And can you do it without being held by Tails/low gravity/cheats/no SOCS/objectplace?
Yes, just go with sonic where you got space to go and watchout for the traps and that's all! Did you try? I didn't build a wall who is touching both longer lines on the map. And if it's hard then pop the moniters until you find the jumping sheild. But you can do it without it. Look, Follow the rings line. There are no walls on the rings. And that's the third way.

First: go through spaces
Second: get jumping sheid
Third: Go on the line of rings

Try it.

This is a terrible mod because:

- too many rings
- no thok barrier
- have to use srb2 db to use
- the lines of monitors are just plain boring
- some textures don't work
- my brothers wads are better than this
- bad layout
- no ctf starts

I meant with Sonic himself. Without some stupid gimmick like a water sheild being the only way to access an underwater flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back