SONIC X SHADOW GENERATIONS ANNOUNCED!

I just found this article that confirms that the entire game has remastered graphics. "This ultimate celebration of Sonic gaming looks better than ever before with upgraded visuals."

If there was any remaining doubt that the entire game is being ported to Hedgehog Engine 2, it can be laid to rest. Additionally, the stages are described as "both remastered and expanded", which might suggest that the returning stages might actually be longer than before, and/or have other new things added to them taking advantage of the new engine.

I just found this article that confirms that the entire game has remastered graphics. "This ultimate celebration of Sonic gaming looks better than ever before with upgraded visuals."

If there was any remaining doubt that the entire game is being ported to Hedgehog Engine 2, it can be laid to rest. Additionally, the stages are described as "both remastered and expanded", which might suggest that the returning stages might actually be longer than before, and/or have other new things added to them taking advantage of the new engine.
yeah, who knows maybe planet wisp will be better.

:worry:I'm excited for it too but
For everyone who's been on the edge about a new game, look no further! It's finally coming! It's currently in development and EVERYTHING!
When I searched it on Google I wasn't expecting the fanart to show up 💀

There's no reason to be rude to someone expressing shock at finding something they didn't expect.
When I searched it on Google I wasn't expecting the fanart to show up 💀
On-topic: what the fuck is wrong with you
Off-topic: close your eyes before googling this or other shit like vibri (if you don't know who vibri is, don't look vibri up on google, you get awful shit like how people googling pomni. instead, just look up vib-ribbon wikipedia)

On-topic: what the fuck is wrong with you
Off-topic: close your eyes before googling this or other shit like vibri (if you don't know who vibri is, don't look vibri up on google, you get awful shit like how people googling pomni. instead, just look up vib-ribbon wikipedia)
Yeah I understand
Post automatically merged:

I'm still hyped up for the game tho I just hope it doesn't have sonic force's type level design

1st, I’m excited since not only does get on switch, I can carry it anywhere.
2nd, this kind of sucks because I had to get the original on steam just in case they delist it. 3rd, if number 2 happens, then they just shut down a WHOLE modding community which is sad to see, but hey even though s3 & knuckles got delisted the s3 A.I.R community is still thriving with mods.
4th this was my first sonic game, so I’m glad to see a remake.

It's a remaster, not a remake.
Whoops my bad.
Post automatically merged:

Or a port, i mean sa2 battle also improve stuff (ofc it ruined shading and cutscenes) and added new content, but it's called a port, but im just sayin.
The shading looks different and more saturated, and has extra stuff (aka shadow part of the game) so would you call it a port or a remaster?

this kind of sucks because I had to get the original on steam just in case they delist it. 3rd, if number 2 happens, then they just shut down a WHOLE modding community which is sad to see, but hey even though s3 & knuckles got delisted the s3 A.I.R community is still thriving with mods.
That's shit cuz if SEGA (again) FUCKING puts DENUVO DRM!!! We're very SCREWED!!!
(Like modding superstars)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back