Sonic Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic Unleashed sounds like a much better name compared to Sonic World Adventure, Adventure is overused.

The above post wins!

Sonic Unleashed is ok.

Well it could be the japeneese game.(Well maybe because I saw Sonic rider:Shooting star story but its different.Its Zero gravity)

When ever Sega can't come up with a good sequal name, they use Adventure just because they can. :p

Well, it makes sense this time around; after all, it is supposed to be Sonic Adventure 3, isn't it?

Blue Warrior said:
Well, it makes sense this time around; after all, it is supposed to be Sonic Adventure 3, isn't it?

Then why don't they name it then,World makes it look like Sonics travling around the world on an Adventure. :P

Sonic World Adventure is a bit of a mouthful and doesn't sound as cool as unleashed. (I would have been in favor of the name "Wildfire" for the same reason) Furthermore they've played up the word "unleashed" so much in the hype sheet on Camp Sonic that I find it hard to believe they've made a change in plans.

Unless "Unleashed" was the change in plans and Prima's ignorant of the leaked junk and the press release.

I still want to see more stuff about it (and without the hype), and most importantly I want to know about the Dimps version. The fact its being worked on by someone else should mean wii won't get a sloppy port but I'm wondering if I'm going to really be missing out by not having the next-gen version. (which would stink because 360 is boring and PS3 is unreasonably expensive)

I hope its will have more gameplay then Satsr, then it would probaly work well for Sega.
That vid show you barely controling Sonic realy...

i like every sonic videogame (except sonic shuffle, that's just stupid xD)...but i think sonic games are getting boring. i mean, i like games where we can explore levels and stuff, like sonic adventure. At least the graphics are getting better...

about that werewolf thing... i found this:

sonicunleashedarttn9.jpg

wtf? now he's turning into a werewolf?? i mean...it's kinda weird.. -.-

There like dbz burst limit but the game does not have better graphics than is does.But, its like a 2-d sonic the hedgehog .Also I was wondering cant you play as others, im wondering that. LIke shadow, silver, tails, or knuckles?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back