Sonic Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperSonicStar* said:
shadow, silver, tails, or knuckles?...
If either of the first two characters you mentioned are in the game's story in any way, I'm not buying this game.

Didn't we say a few pages back about the characters?

SSS,you also know the graphics are going to be differen't for each system?
*PS3 and Xbox360 almost the same.
*Wii as we all know is going to be different.

In my opinion, Sonic needs to stop going into environments designed specifically for him. I mean, how often do you see cities with loop-de-looping sidewalks? Or forests with wooden bridges going through every hole in a tree? Or beaches with rocks aligned in a half-pipe? Come on people!

yes...envrionments should be more natural and realistic..
but..i dunno..without those loops and stuff maibe the game would get boring...

i like the loops :D

Zanyhead said:
SuperSonicStar* said:
shadow, silver, tails, or knuckles?...
If either of the first two characters you mentioned are in the game's story in any way, I'm not buying this game.

If anyone apart from Sonic and, PLEASE call him Robotnik, Sega, then I will be horribly dissapointed. I've always longed to see the second Sonic game with only Sonic and Robotnik.

Sonic Unleashed...

The game is just a 2-d sonic the hedgehog, it looks good but they really do need to work on it...

I don't know if any of you noticed, but Camp Sonic has been giving updates on all news related to Sonic Unleashed, including screenshots, movies, and magazine scans. Bookmark it if you're interested.

Also, did anyone see the new video? It has some awesome footage; I'd highly recommend checking it out.

kiro the hedgehog said:
sonicunleashedarttn9.jpg
*rolls on the floor laughing*
Honestly, this is the Sonic Team's saddest attempt yet, this has to be a joke. I mean, c'mon, the whole "turning into a were wolf at night" thing is so overdone, Sonic's not even a mammal in the first place and I don't think anybody who only wants to play as Sonic is going to like being forced into to playing as his hideous alter ego. Were wolf Sonic wouldn't be a bad idea if Sonic eventually had a way in the story of choosing which form he wanted to be, like Link in Twilight Princess, or a separate and OPTIONAL character altogether, but Sonic always turning into him at night?
Do you know how bad this is?!?! n00bs are going to start editing SRB2 Sonic sprites into looking fatter, harrier, darker, goofier and calling it "wher woof sonik"! :P

I see that the same spring sound from Sonic 06 is still being used.
Unleashed might have a final zone, just not sure yet.
Guess I have to wait and see.

I don't see anything wrong with making a werewolf Sonic.
Well if its bad then no.

I read hes slower but more stronger.*kicked for the obvious*

Yo! I'm back with some information that people have apparently ignored even though it was announced.
SEGA bought the Unreal 3 Engine!
You know they'll use that in the game, right?

Dr.Pepper said:
*rolls on the floor laughing*
Honestly, this is the Sonic Team's saddest attempt yet, this has to be a joke.
I'm pretty sure you didn't even read up on the game, because you said this was Sonic Team's saddest attempt. If you're going to state an opinion, at least get the developer right.

I mean, c'mon, the whole "turning into a were wolf at night" thing is so overdone,
I don't think Sega was worrying about plot this time around as much as they were gameplay. Think about it. The werehog is going to be slow and strong while Sonic in general is fast paced. Don't you think that'll add some gameplay elements? Granted, we haven't seen any videos of Beast Sonic in action, but if Sega can finally polish Sonic's gameplay, Beast Sonic just might be a fine gimmick.

Sonic's not even a mammal in the first place
I'm dumbstruck. This isn't even worth addressing.

and I don't think anybody who only wants to play as Sonic is going to like being forced into to playing as his hideous alter ego. Were wolf Sonic wouldn't be a bad idea if Sonic eventually had a way in the story of choosing which form he wanted to be, like Link in Twilight Princess, or a separate and OPTIONAL character altogether, but Sonic always turning into him at night?

We haven't even seen how Beast Sonic plays yet. I wouldn't count this as a bad thing until we get some gameplay footage of Beast Sonic.

Do you know how bad this is?!?! n00bs are going to start editing SRB2 Sonic sprites into looking fatter, harrier, darker, goofier and calling it "wher woof sonik"! :P

Oh, cry me a river.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Yo! I'm back with some information that people have apparently ignored even though it was announced.
SEGA bought the Unreal 3 Engine!
You know they'll use that in the game, right?

Does that even work on Wii and PS2?

EDIT: taken from Wikipedia
According to Epic Games vice-president Mark Rein, an unnamed licensee is trying to port the Unreal Engine 3 to the Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back