Sonic Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 360 version is quite amazing. Definitely one of the best 3D takes on Sonic in a long time.

It amazes me that it apparently sold poorly, though. Its graphics are better than most mainstream games on the market today, and even compares with Crysis in my opinion, so I'm surprised it didn't catch the eye of the "omg graphics" crowd.

Bigboi said:
Furyhunter said:
The 360 version is quite amazing. Definitely one of the best 3D takes on Sonic in a long time.

It amazes me that it apparently sold poorly, though. Its graphics are better than most mainstream games on the market today, and even compares with Crysis in my opinion, so I'm surprised it didn't catch the eye of the "omg graphics" crowd.

http://sonicstadium.org/news/rumour-4chans-wentos-hints-at-future-sonic-team-plans

Should explain everything.

I really don't think thats a very good source. He could be lying too.

Autosaver said:
Bigboi said:
I doubt it. It makes quite a lot of sense.

It does, but this could be said to any multi-platform games.(Star wars - the Force Unleashed..lol Unleashed)
LOL, I got that. Anyway, It seem's possible at the time being. That is......if SEGA decides to get out of impressing children first and focus on everyones ideas that doesn't come from a bias fan base. I think greg the cat would agree with me on this. Unleashed really wasn't best game, but it was good enough to deserve more. If we really took the time to look at the game, and took out the bad omens, what could we see from it?

I was playing Trying to find the song Endless posisbilty the one it plays in the credits any way [spoiler:05fa139154]I was in Gia Gate 1 I was in one of the puzzles when i found a key shape on the map wich i thought new misson cool.So i found away to get there and nothing was there expect a floating platform so i looked every where by it under was a cliff so I ran and jumped under the thinking there might be a tunnel i ended up killing myself i attempted it abou 100 times then gave up. Then I came back and tried it again.[/spoiler:05fa139154]

The whole game was GREAT (EXCEPT FOR TEH PS2 VERSIUN!), even though the final boss did not look as the violent bosses we are used to see in Sonic final fight, it was actually funny (hilardious way) in some how... anyways, the first form of the last boss looks more threating than the second one, i´m setting a pic of it´s first form in the spoiler below.

[spoiler:a889c5ae0c]

sonic_unleashed3.jpg

Dark Gaia Phase 1[/spoiler:a889c5ae0c]

Dark Gaia Phase 2 was a better fight and look for DG in my perspective, and it's Phase 2 also had the best music in the Sonic series (No Joke)

Scizor300 said:
Dark Gaia Phase 2 was a better fight and look for DG in my perspective, and it's Phase 2 also had the best music in the Sonic series (No Joke)

I was trying to avoid mentioning it´s name not to spoil the game, but ah, hell with it, Dark Gaia Phase 2 obviously had a better fight compared to phase 1 in both versions of the game, but the way it looks... Phase 1 would have looked better for final boss.

Yes, but after you beat the game, there isn't much incentive to play through all the levels again, as they don't change. The only things that do change are the missions.

Sonnarkku said:
Scizor300 said:

I was trying to avoid mentioning it´s name not to spoil the game, but ah, hell with it, Dark Gaia Phase 2 obviously had a better fight compared to phase 1 in both versions of the game, but the way it looks... Phase 1 would have looked better for final boss.
If the the first phase fight wasn't so sluggish, then yea, better.

Fyrus said:
Yes, but after you beat the game, there isn't much incentive to play through all the levels again, as they don't change. The only things that do change are the missions.

Well, if you do download the DLC you could consider the "hard" versions of the levels changed. :p

Ok, may I ask a question, can someone tell me where is the Music CD of Skyscraper Scamper - Day, Cool Edge - Day and the videotape of the game opening? Please, I have looked for them really hard (Except for Cool Edge, I think I've seen it but just kept going forward) so I would be very thankful for any help.

TrueTenguMan said:
Autosaver said:
Bigboi said:
I doubt it. It makes quite a lot of sense.

It does, but this could be said to any multi-platform games.(Star wars - the Force Unleashed..lol Unleashed)
LOL, I got that. Anyway, It seem's possible at the time being. That is......if SEGA decides to get out of impressing children first and focus on everyones ideas that doesn't come from a bias fan base. I think greg the cat would agree with me on this. Unleashed really wasn't best game, but it was good enough to deserve more. If we really took the time to look at the game, and took out the bad omens, what could we see from it?
And you know me well. I agree that all ideas from the fanbase(s) should come together and mesh to make the ultimate Sonic experience and mold the future of Sonic's career.

I have seen videos of this game and it looks like the Xbox360 and PS3 versions of the game are better then the other versions.

I was at GameStop a few days ago to pick up The Conduit when I noticed that there was a 360 not six feet from the register running Sonic Unleashed. Seeing as I hadn't played the 360 version yet, I picked up the controller and played through Windmill Isle Act 2.

And I can now say that playing through that one level on the 360 was more fun that plying through the entirety of the Wii version.

Chisuun said:
I was at GameStop a few days ago to pick up The Conduit when I noticed that there was a 360 not six feet from the register running Sonic Unleashed. Seeing as I hadn't played the 360 version yet, I picked up the controller and played through Windmill Isle Act 2.

And I can now say that playing through that one level on the 360 was more fun that plying through the entirety of the Wii version.
And what you speak of is unfortunate truth.

P.S. Critics are morons when it comes to Sonic Unleashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back