Sonic Unleashed Failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TrueTenguMan said:
Shadamy-Angel said:
Autosaver said:
Graphics are actually a little bit sharper and more detailed.
They should just make it the same for everyone.

No that was the same mistake for a long time. Sonic should of always stayed on the nintendo systems, though Riders was an exception. You can really see that Shadow had less load times and handled better on game cube than the ps2...and don't get me started on the Xbox. (even if it was a horrible game).

This is true,just look at SH....the graphics....EW. But the gamecube for some reason had the best,then X-box,the PS2.
Don't know why,Gamecube was the the worst graphics and stuff.

Sonic should only be on Nintendo consoles,when its on other consoles its consider failure.(SH onBox/Ps2,Shadow on Box and Ps2 ETC)

Alexmonk0 said:
Graphics are mostly the same, the Wii has better lighting effects and some nicer textures here and there, but most of the assets between the Wii and PS2 version remain the same.

ps2vswiitn4.jpg
Whoa.... That is weird. The PS2 version looks just like the original Sonic Adventure. Even SA2 looks better than PS2's Unleashed.

Sorry, PS2 owner, I'm completely convinced that you got an awful game.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Alexmonk0 said:
Graphics are mostly the same, the Wii has better lighting effects and some nicer textures here and there, but most of the assets between the Wii and PS2 version remain the same.

ps2vswiitn4.jpg
Whoa.... That is weird. The PS2 version looks just like the original Sonic Adventure. Even SA2 looks better than PS2's Unleashed.

Sorry, PS2 owner, I'm completely convinced that you got an awful game.

Then your wrong,the SA1 model LOOKED WAY DIFFERN'T.
Compare.
http://www.gamershell.com/static/screenshots/7004/143841_full.jpg

Also the screenshot he took cut out some of the quality.But wheres the shading....on his shoes?

Eh, there's quite a lot to compare in that picture. The models are a little bit different, but the shading and coloring are almost exactly the same.

Shadamy-Angel said:
Autosaver said:
Graphics are actually a little bit sharper and more detailed.
They should just make it the same for everyone.

Shadamy, we're talking about a last-gen system here. The PS2 just doesn't have the processing power of the 360 or PS3 to put in the same graphical emphasis. Adding extra visual effects could potentially lag the game all over.

Autosaver said:
DIFFERN'T

...Differn't.

You've got to be kidding me.

Sega can't make good games anymore like they use to. Now its just sonic speed blazing out of nowhere. But on here, its way different; graphics aren't that horrible, life span, levels, and more customs. But atleast add some more speed to the werehog and give him more combos. And make the levels longer with better enimies. There just booing the PS2 system...

It's pretty much your fault for not buying a better system. Though...I was suppose to buy you a PS3...my bad on that one. But just play the game. Even if its not as good as mine or the others, just be lucky you actually got the stupid *gooby-goober sonic force yey!* unleashed game.

SuperSonicStar* said:
It's pretty much your fault for not buying a better system. Though...I was suppose to buy you a PS3...my bad on that one. But just play the game. Even if its not as good as mine or the others, just be lucky you actually got the stupid *gooby-goober sonic force yey!* unleashed game.

The game still sucks. Im using this crappy game as a frisbee for fun. All that money gone to waste. Im using this game as a frisbee. You want to know the worst part!? I only got 1 thing for christmas, and this is it.

...Differn't.

Well it is true,the quality just got burned down,looks tons better then the SA model. And Coloring is differen't.Ever saw when sonic starts talking....you could see the mouth color and EW just get it away from me. XD

Also ShadAmyAngel:
The game still sucks. Im using this crappy game as a frisbee for fun. All that money gone to waste. Im using this game as a frisbee. You want to know the worst part!? I only got 1 thing for christmas, and this is it.

Its $30-40 Its worth it,Its pretty cheap and thats ALL you got.At least return it if your using it as a Frisbee....

Can't man. The game is gone, its going to have so many scratches...and plus, 40$ for that? You got to be kidding me;if I worked for sega, I would make it 20$ if the game is that bad.

SuperSonicStar* said:
Can't man. The game is gone, its going to have so many scratches...and plus, 40$ for that? You got to be kidding me;if I worked for sega, I would make it 20$ if the game is that bad.

Opinion! Many people think the game deserves this price.
$40 is already low,what do you want!?! Sega out of business.SHEESH!

SuperSonicStar* said:

That's just it, it wasn't and isn't a bad game. Making the price $20 would make the game not even worth buying. If I saw a new game that came out for $20 I would think the game is worthless.

Jurai_Madman, because it's in wide-screen aspect ratio, perhaps?

Honestly, the PS2 is absolutely terrible with graphics. This same sort of thing happened with other games, so it's really no surprise. It lacks pixel-shaders, so instead developers have to use animated GIFs. Well, not literally GIFs, but you know what I mean.

And none of this really changes the fact that I have zero interest in this game.

Heh,fatter(Stretchy) Sonic looks MUCH better.

I compared them playing in two different formats...and I was freaked out by Sonic in the normal screen ratio.

Autosaver said:
...Differn't.

Well it is true,the quality just got burned down,looks tons better then the SA model. And Coloring is differen't.Ever saw when sonic starts talking....you could see the mouth color and EW just get it away from me. XD

I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about the word differn't.

It's spelled different. DIFFERENT. Two e's, and dammit, there's no apostrophe. :\

By what I've seen... I Want the game. But Since I havent played it I have opinion on how good it is. But I would recomend (by what I've seen) to get the wii version. I'll probobly get it... after I get a Wii. u.u'

In facts, the xbox-360 is on best format with the ps3. If you want to get active in hands, get it on Nintendo Wii,=. And also, the games broke now, no turning back for it. I was asked to upload this videos of the werehog on PS2 and PS3, because Shadamy-Angel is pretty pissed off by the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPOBoCBPqus *Xbox 360*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eInREWmRX8I

Now that is how a werehog is suppose to be. I see the reason of being angry; I can't even find any werehog gameplay for the ps2. Formal...anyway, the combos are good. Im not supporting the lighting effects, but Shadamy-Angel is right, they should put combos in the PS2 system. Mostly, on the ps2 system, there aren't that many enemies as their are in the high *better* systems. You even fight more enemies in the first levels.

I find it selfish for saying that it's your own falt for not buying a next-gen game system just to play Sonic unleashed. But I see common sence to NOT buy it for the PS2 since the shading on it fails unless it was a high resolution movie (examples are God of war, Dot hack GU, and games from Sqaure Enix). But since "gift" was mentioned, then thats alright. But it should of been obvious for Sega that it was going to get even worst rating and look worst on the PS2 (Another Dedede moment for Sega *rolls eyes*).

But Don't hate the game if you played it on one old system thats still living (Ps2). Just find a demo in some store that has sonic unleashed and play it. You'll enjoy it.

TrueTenguMan said:
I find it selfish for saying that it's your own falt for not buying a next-gen game system just to play Sonic unleashed. But I see common sence to NOT buy it for the PS2 since the shading on it fails unless it was a high resolution movie (examples are God of war, Dot hack GU, and games from Sqaure Enix). But since "gift" was mentioned, then thats alright. But it should of been obvious for Sega that it was going to get even worst rating and look worst on the PS2 (Another Dedede moment for Sega *rolls eyes*).

But Don't hate the game if you played it on one old system thats still living (Ps2). Just find a demo in some store that has sonic unleashed and play it. You'll enjoy it.

Thats exactly right; despite the games failure, atleast have fun with it till I can buy you it again on the PS3. Im sorry for getting you 1 thing, but I didn't have any money. So, I'll get yah a PS3 and Sonic Unleashed, Shadamy-Angel. Will that make you feel better? because im spending alot of money here.

SuperSonicStar* said:
TrueTenguMan said:

Thats exactly right; despite the games failure, atleast have fun with it till I can buy you it again on the PS3. Im sorry for getting you 1 thing, but I didn't have any money. So, I'll get yah a PS3 and Sonic Unleashed, Shadamy-Angel. Will that make you feel better? because im spending alot of money here.
Did you really get that for him/her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back