Sonic & the Black Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still pissed at Sega for making Sonic contradict himself.

SONIC: [something about weapons] I wouldn't be caught dead with one of those!

Crüsäder said:

That could be a debate,but he was talking about the weapons in the level.
(IIRC it was some guns Shadow could use)

Autosaver said:
Crüsäder said:

And speed limit signs. Correct me if I'm wrong but a sword is probably more dangerous than a fucking speed limit sign.

Crüsäder said:
Autosaver said:
Crüsäder said:

And speed limit signs. Correct me if I'm wrong but a sword is probably more dangerous than a fucking speed limit sign.

Before he said that,he said press Square to swap weapons on the GROUND.To actually use stop signs,you had to break them then pick them up.There was a gun lying on the ground.

Eliwood said:
Just for all you crazy Sonic Fans, here's MY video...with Download-able Music! (In the More info Section) with more qualities than normal...now there's HIGH quality :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsKIeiYgBsw

This be My Video with Shadow Wood Cut with An Image of that...not great in Quality though (Also in More Info)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffp9D3IkJrU
Your being lazy putting a video/trailer up and putting it on youtube as music..(in horrible quality) No offense... XD

Being a little off-topic heres some tips.
Downlaod the Song,turn it into an MP3. Wa la XD

Battle mode is looking good,looks very fun and Tails is playable!

Eliwood said:
Just for all you crazy Sonic Fans, here's MY video...with Download-able Music! (In the More info Section) with more qualities than normal...now there's HIGH quality :D

This be My Video with Shadow Wood Cut with An Image of that...not great in Quality though (Also in More Info)

Why did you even link the last video?
Well, is it just me or do the other characters seem a little silly with their face covered up like that?

This is what I see when I think of sonic with a sword...

[spoiler:8293a6041d]
sthonockwisthsthowrdsbyqw3.png
The reason I don't have any faith in this game. [/spoiler:8293a6041d]

Jellybones69 said:
Eliwood said:

Well, is it just me or do the other characters seem a little silly with their face covered up like that?
I think he put it up there so you could save a pic of Shadow like that (which I have)

Jellybones69 said:

I put it there for the purposes of getting that for my new Youtube Account, And I had included the Image As a thing you can keep, it's in the More Info

Autosaver said:
Your being lazy putting a video/trailer up and putting it on youtube as music..(in horrible quality) No offense... XD

Being a little off-topic heres some tips.
Downlaod the Song,turn it into an MP3. Wa la XD

Battle mode is looking good,looks very fun and Tails is playable!

There Is NO Download for that Song that I know of So I took an effort to save time and get the MP3 for you (Which you can get now)

blargen said:
This is what I see when I think of sonic with a sword...

[spoiler:ac2ae7e041]
sthonockwisthsthowrdsbyqw3.png
The reason I don't have any faith in this game. [/spoiler:ac2ae7e041]

Ugh, people and their negative outlooks on upcoming Sonic games. Enough. Just because you don't like the fact that he has a sword doesn't mean that this game is horrible. I'm personally looking forward to this game, as the idea that sonic has a game with speed balanced with decent combat greatly appeals to me. I don't think this will turn into another "Shadow the Hedgehog".

Anyway, I'm still wondering what'll happen if you're running full speed and you hit a wall.

From what I've seen from the trailers, the game has more varied levels than Sonic Unleashed, and my main uneasiness was that the levels would just be overall the same thing over and over again. The game does appear to be shaping up; my only concern at the moment is whether they will improve the attack responsiveness or allow attacking to be linked to a single button. I've heard over at IGN that the waggle is a bit weak, so hopefully that will be improved upon in some way.

Autosaver said:
Crüsäder said:
Autosaver said:
Crüsäder said:

Before he said that,he said press Square to swap weapons on the GROUND.To actually use stop signs,you had to break them then pick them up.There was a gun lying on the ground.
He said 'weapons' and according to the game, speed limit signs are weapons.
And screw pressing square, I had it for GameCube.

He was referring to weapons ON THE GROUND

press square to swap your weapon with the one on the ground(?)

I'm sure there wasn't any speed/stop signs at that exact area.

Well from what I've seen of the game, it looks to be decent, Im just hoping that it won't turn out like "Sonic Unleashed" but seeing as now he has a sword and theres gonna be swordplay combined with speed maybe this game will shape up to be the next best sonic game hopefully.

well I have been hearing positive thoughts from nintendo from it's current issue today. Won't be the best game but it will be Sega's break from hectic fan chaos for awhile.

TrueTenguMan said:
well I have been hearing positive thoughts from nintendo from it's current issue today. Won't be the best game but it will be Sega's break from hectic fan chaos for awhile.

Nintendo gives almost every sonic game an 8(Shadow and Heroes included!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back