Sonic & the Black Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autosaver said:
TrueTenguMan said:
well I have been hearing positive thoughts from nintendo from it's current issue today. Won't be the best game but it will be Sega's break from hectic fan chaos for awhile.

Nintendo gives almost every sonic game an 8(Shadow and Heroes included!)

True, too nice for their own good. But a bit better than hearing whining from IGN (im aware of what they comfirmed, but half of it was still babling complaints in their review).

TrueTenguMan said:
Autosaver said:
TrueTenguMan said:
well I have been hearing positive thoughts from nintendo from it's current issue today. Won't be the best game but it will be Sega's break from hectic fan chaos for awhile.

Nintendo gives almost every sonic game an 8(Shadow and Heroes included!)

True, too nice for their own good. But a bit better than hearing whining from IGN (im aware of what they comfirmed, but half of it was still babling complaints in their review).

The bad and good Cop?Thats there job,to Bash the game.

Good Cops job was to praise the game. :P

Also having 8's too sounds pretty bad..the same score..as SHADOW?!?!

Autosaver said:
It's an opinion. Damn. Just because you think it deserves a lower rating (But I think it deserves a high nine) doesn't make it so.

I have hopes for this game. The co-op looks worthwhile.

Shadow had decent gameplay.........for the gamecube that is. Everything else wasn't worthy. It was more like SEGA accidentaly gave us the middle finger on the xbox and ps2.

It should of been like a 6 on the gamecube, but a 2 or 3 for the other systems.

Luminous said:
Autosaver said:
It's an opinion. Damn. Just because you think it deserves a lower rating (But I think it deserves a high nine) doesn't make it so.

Um...I know I never said it wasn't an opinion. I thought Shadow was actually good.

Its not Co-op! Learn your facts!

Its Battle mode......(Unless they consider fighting those things coop..)

Autosaver said:
Luminous said:
Autosaver said:

Um...I know I never said it wasn't an opinion. I thought Shadow was actually good.

Actually, if you have two controllers and play as the Hero Side, Second Player will be the Hero Teammate (IE: Sonic)

Eliwood said:
Autosaver said:
Luminous said:
Autosaver said:

Actually, if you have two controllers and play as the Hero Side, Second Player will be the Hero Teammate (IE: Sonic)

He was talking about Sonic and The Black Knight.
He said he had high hopes and then commented about the CO-OP.

Eliwood said:
The game comes out in 3 days...W00t
Really?

I've got my fingers crossed on what my friend told me. Apparently Gamestop gets secret sneak previews of Game Informer and so my friend told me that the employee read that GI gave the game an 8 out of 10.

P.S. I've got my fingers crossed on a lot of things my friend Brady has said to me. He says that he read on a Wikipedia article that SEGA will be bringing back some old faces and remake Sonic R and a few other classics. However, he knows that Wiki is written by pretty much everyone so some Japanese kid might be pulling our leg. I've got my fingers crossed on it though.

GREG THE CAT said:
Eliwood said:
Really?

I've got my fingers crossed on what my friend told me. Apparently Gamestop gets secret sneak previews of Game Informer and so my friend told me that the employee read that GI gave the game an 8 out of 10.

P.S. I've got my fingers crossed on a lot of things my friend Brady has said to me. He says that he read on a Wikipedia article that SEGA will be bringing back some old faces and remake Sonic R and a few other classics. However, he knows that Wiki is written by pretty much everyone so some Japanese kid might be pulling our leg. I've got my fingers crossed on it though.
Its now 2 Days...The wait is killing me.

GREG THE CAT said:
Eliwood said:
Really?

Ask your friend what the article was called. Tell him to give you the link.

Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
GREG THE CAT said:
Eliwood said:
Really?

Ask your friend what the article was called. Tell him to give you the link.
Okay. I guess we're both hopefuls of this occurence, eh?
Eliwood said:
Only 1 more day for me :D
Which begs the question.... Which country do you live in?

From the release dates I've read, Japan get it first, then US, then EU, then AUS.

But yes, I really can't wait to play this, the gameplay & music looks so awesome.

Well, today's the release dates. Time to wait for the reviews.

Of course, I'm not excited for this game in the least, though I'll be a little happy is it gets a good score from the press.If Unleashed taught me anything, it's not to get hyped for a game.

Chisuun said:
Well, today's the release dates. Time to wait for the reviews.

Of course, I'm not excited for this game in the least, though I'll be a little happy is it gets a good score from the press.If Unleashed taught me anything, it's not to get hyped for a game.
Have you been watching the gameplay videos or are you basing this solely on the fact that Sonic's got a sword? The combat looks to be very interactive and fast paced like real sword battles. And the regular levels already feature goliath sized points of good game design. Where can SEGA go wrong here?

GREG THE CAT said:
Have you been watching the gameplay videos or are you basing this solely on the fact that Sonic's got a sword? The combat looks to be very interactive and fast paced like real sword battles. And the regular levels already feature goliath sized points of good game design. Where can SEGA go wrong here?

Opinions.

I'm not saying I already hate the game, I just said I'm not hyped for it and am not buying it off the bat.

Chisuun said:
GREG THE CAT said:

Opinions.

I'm not saying I already hate the game, I just said I'm not hyped for it and am not buying it off the bat.
Ah that explains a lot. Thanks for clearing that up.

However, once we started seeing the Round Table's Knights in gameplay videos, I became real hyped over this. I still think that even though Sonic Unleashed leaned more to the new fans (yeah, I admit, it wasn't something for hard core classic fans) but this one could most likely kick Sonic back in shape. I could be wrong here, but I've still got my fingers crossed.

The main thing that made me question the game is that, even though he goes quite fast, how quick does he accelerate after having to stop? From the looks of it, not quick enough.

This may be a good game, but is it a game for us?

Keep in mind that SEGA is still leaning toward the younger Sonic generation, not us oldbies. From what I've heard, the main storyline is quite easy, though apparently some missions can get challenging.

I'm a little more curious to see other users' scores rather than the press. I mean, I'd like to see the press's scores too, but after that other mishap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back