Sonic & the Black Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
the sonic fanbase is divided into 2, the Old school classic sonic fans and the 3D talking Sonic fans, so Sega are in a position where they can only please one crowd while annoying the other, it will take them a bloody good game to fix the fanbase again.

Autosaver said:
Actually, both groups of Sonic fans were pleased with Sonic Unleashed.
The day stages BTW

Am I the only one who likes ALL of those games?

Ignore my oldest comments.

Autosaver said:
Connor said:
visualboy64 said:
When will SEGA learn to make some more sonic without swords or cars or turning into warehogs

When they decide to listen to the majority or their fanbase and start making Sonic games that people want to play for originality and the same sense of gameplay as the classic games, not trying to get new fans by introducing gimmicks and ports (such as SA2B)

Bad idea, Sega tried this with Shadow the Hedgehog. And it failed horribly. (though it did sell pretty well)

That's Sega's fault for getting an perfectly good idea and tottally ruining it.

That's Sega's fault for getting an perfectly good idea and tottally ruining it.

Actually, the game was liked by fans. But majority of critics thought it was horrible. TBH guns wasn't a great idea in the first place. Kids + Mature =

Autosaver said:
Connor said:
visualboy64 said:
When will SEGA learn to make some more sonic without swords or cars or turning into warehogs

When they decide to listen to the majority or their fanbase and start making Sonic games that people want to play for originality and the same sense of gameplay as the classic games, not trying to get new fans by introducing gimmicks and ports (such as SA2B)

Bad idea, Sega tried this with Shadow the Hedgehog. And it failed horribly. (though it did sell pretty well)

I did say gimmicks, in which this game was comprised of, I personally didn't mind the game, but I think that just going back to basics again, just to retouch on what they used to be able to do would be a good idea

Connor said:
Autosaver said:
Connor said:
visualboy64 said:

I did say gimmicks, in which this game was comprised of, I personally didn't mind the game, but I think that just going back to basics again, just to retouch on what they used to be able to do would be a good idea

Even if you did say gimmicks, Shadow is not a gimmick. :P
Though...

Autosaver said:
Connor said:
Autosaver said:
Connor said:
visualboy64 said:

Even if you did say gimmicks, Shadow is not a gimmick. :P
Though...

No, I meant that basing the game on the theme of guns was. It they had of focused on making it more of a Sonic game (Though Sonic not being the main character...) instead of it being a Sonic based 3rd person shooter. Other gimmicks like the Storybook and Sonic Riders series are the same, oh, and Sonic Unleashed too. All spinoffs designed to get money for people who have never played the classic games

This game has epic music, has epic gameplay and has Tails as a crappy blacksmith. Shadow is Sir Lancelot. Knuckles is Sir Gawain. Blace is Sir Percival. Then we have King Arthur and Excalibur Sonic against the Dark Queen.

Edit:Woops, I bumped :/

Last edited:
This game has epic music, has epic gameplay and has Tails as a crappy blacksmith. Shadow is Sir Lancelot. Knuckles is Sir Gawain. Blace is Sir Percival. Then we have King Arthur and Excalibur Sonic against the Dark Queen.

Edit:Woops, I bumped :/
I thought the music was pretty good too. I'd list SATBK as having one of the best soundtracks for a Sonic game. Since I'm thinking you beat the game, did you try the legacy stages yet? They're pretty cool and put a unique spin on the levels. (No sword action, SATSR styled stages)

You should pick up Sonic Colors. It is another great (Better then SATBK!) Sonic game to add to your collection.

Last edited:
I thought the music was pretty good too. I'd list SATBK as having one of the best soundtracks for a Sonic game. Since I'm thinking you beat the game, did you try the legacy stages yet? They're pretty cool and put a unique spin on the levels. (No sword action, SATSR styled stages)

You should pick up Sonic Colors. It is another great (Better then SATBK!) Sonic game to add to your collection.

I plan on trying to get 5 stars on everything, its just about 4 bosses to 5 star.
Sir Gawain Returns, Sir Percival Returns, Faraway Avalon King Arthur and the Dark queen.
Plus, Sonic Colors doesn't seem that good to me. I'm more into SSBB other than Sonic Colors. I have the game, and I'm on the final boss. Its kind of tricky for me, although the Dark Queen was easy to beat. I just had to dodge, hit at the right moment and use Soul Surge at a full bar. It took me 1:45 on my first try, then it took me 0:32.

So, wait, why are we bringing this game up again? How old is it, like, two, three, maybe four years?

Ah, to be young and ignorant. To be as stupid as I could be and be mad about what the teacher gave me for homework. When I was way too optimistic for my own damn good. And now look at me! I'm a cynical, anarchistic atheist who realizes how easy complete changes can be mistaken for evolution.

Oh, sometimes I wish that I would go back to those days.... if it weren't for the fact that I was meant to become who I was today. Yes sir. Wait... I thought this was a topic for that mediocre Wii Sonic game? Oh, right. It is.

>Implying you should still make a hilarious comic about the subject.
>Implying I just got sued by I'll Begin for copying his implying.

Gained 5 stars..

I lost my 5 stars in my rollback on Lancelot Returns.

Only that one and I will have the game all complete.

Black knight was way too short for me. Sure there are extra missions, but they weren't that much fun. Most of them were so difficult, that I would get 1 or no stars at all. The gameplay was interesting though, and If the game had a better story that would have lasted longer, it would have been great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back