Sonic & the Black Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've unlocked every stage but the last, and they are all identical except for the music. Additionally, I have every single rule-set, but they change up very little. You end up fighting each other in Phantom Battle because killing the other player resets their kills, Ring Battle has the same general issue. Evasion and Goblet also simply give a buff or debuff to the character with the powerup, but do not change anything critical.

Finally, Trap Battle may have had some potential but all it really has are blocks in the way, which are always in the exact same layout. I still enjoy multiplayer to some extent, but aside from the characters, there is little to no variety.

And yes, I use shield quite a bit as a counter to Gawain. However, defending against Sonic's soul surge requires immediate reflexes...

EDIT: Jet? Silver? Who is this Jet and Silver you speak of? I have Sir Galahad, and Sir Lamorak unlocked and am on my way to unlocking the King Arthur, the Black Knight.

Am I the only person to unlock the black knight by accident? Yet I haven't unlocked Sir Galahad and Sir Lamorak yet.
(The black knight is the second most overpowered character there is, the first being Amy)

super said:
Am I the only person to unlock the black knight by accident? Yet I haven't unlocked Sir Galahad and Sir Lamorak yet.
(The black knight is the second most overpowered character there is, the first being Amy)

You can't really unlock it accidentally...you unlock the character by finding items...

uh oh bad news

Sonic the hedgehog franchise is gonna be killed because SEGA Cannot get enough sales off their sonic games. Sonic adventure battle 2 was A great sucsses, But when Sonic Unleashed came out..It wondered players..... BUT, We can stop SEGA from taking away the sonic franchise!

Re: uh oh bad news

Werdos22 said:
Sonic the hedgehog franchise is gonna be killed because SEGA Cannot get enough sales off their sonic games. Sonic adventure battle 2 was A great sucsses, But when Sonic Unleashed came out..It wondered players..... BUT, We can stop SEGA from taking away the sonic franchise!

I honestly cant even READ that post.

Re: uh oh bad news

Fyrus said:
Werdos22 said:
Sonic the hedgehog franchise is gonna be killed because SEGA Cannot get enough sales off their sonic games. Sonic adventure battle 2 was A great sucsses, But when Sonic Unleashed came out..It wondered players..... BUT, We can stop SEGA from taking away the sonic franchise!lol

I honestly cant even READ that post.

I could read it...but I couldn't understand his point.

SA2B was actually poorly received, due to it only being a "port"

Sonic Unleashed was LOVED by its fans, but not by critics. I don't see your point saying Unleashed "It wondered players"

In related news, SEGA held a poll recently on what the next Storybook could possibly be.

Now this will be something to think about because even though this poll was for fun, it could be the future title as well.

They went Greek. Expect extra Zues the Eggman and Hades the Eggman Nega.

GREG THE CAT said:
In related news, SEGA held a poll recently on what the next Storybook could possibly be.

Now this will be something to think about because even though this poll was for fun, it could be the future title as well.

They went Greek. Expect extra Zues the Eggman and Hades the Eggman Nega.

baby yea.....

It will look rediculous, but soo worth it.

$10 bucks that Amy is Aphrodite and Sonic is Perseus

Fyrus said:
I also bet 5 bucks that Knuckles is Hercules.
Screw that I bet 50.
Sonic would most probably be some god of wind, if I actually remembered if there ever was one (This...want my strongest subject). Also 10 bucks on Tails being Cupid if this gets maid.

Jurai_Madman said:
Typhon the Titan/Monster, who had his eye ripped out for some magic macguffin.

Well if they're going greek, what story will it be?

Famous ones are, Hercules, Odessey, and I think Medusa?

I don't know, any thoughts mortals?

super said:
Fyrus said:
Screw that I bet 50.
Sonic would most probably be some god of wind, if I actually remembered if there ever was one (This...want my strongest subject). Also 10 bucks on Tails being Cupid if this gets maid.

So Sonic would be Aeolus. Aeolus is the god of winds that helps Odysseyus in the Odyssey.

Angelus_the_echidna said:
super said:
Fyrus said:
Screw that I bet 50.

So Sonic would be Aeolus. Aeolus is the god of winds that helps Odysseyus in the Odyssey.

Then who would be Odysseyus? Cause I don't see Shadow taking his role.

What would be smart is to divide this into at least a number of stories for better replay value. Which is what I predict to happen....

Well I had seen gameplay videos of the game and the graphics looked pretty sweet(No lie) but when I picked it up and played it I was so disappointed I couldn't even play it anymore, It made sonic unleashed look good(And Su to me wasn't even good) I really think they should've change the slashing formula because just swinging the wii remote to slice is babys work. It did have decent graphics though.

My rating(SATBK):1/5

visualboy64 said:
When will SEGA learn to make some more sonic without swords or cars or turning into warehogs

When they decide to listen to the majority or their fanbase and start making Sonic games that people want to play for originality and the same sense of gameplay as the classic games, not trying to get new fans by introducing gimmicks and ports (such as SA2B)

Connor said:
visualboy64 said:
When will SEGA learn to make some more sonic without swords or cars or turning into warehogs

When they decide to listen to the majority or their fanbase and start making Sonic games that people want to play for originality and the same sense of gameplay as the classic games, not trying to get new fans by introducing gimmicks and ports (such as SA2B)

Bad idea, Sega tried this with Shadow the Hedgehog. And it failed horribly. (though it did sell pretty well)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back