Sonic Overdrive (sonicoverdrive.wad) Random update time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Icer the hedgehog said:
God forbid he had a super form.
He did... You just can't access it. It IS only one sprite after all, so be thankful.) I still can't figure out how this thread is still unlocked.

Mephiles said:
This character is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, SOMEONE was eager for their 3rd post.

Too much idiot, not enough character. It's just some simple SOCage with some high S_SKIN crap. Get over yourselves. It's not that great already. >>

Re: Sonic Overdrive (sonicoverdrive.wad)

I made a vid on youtube about how to use this wad to abuse tails. search "tails abuse" on the second page on top, it should be there. I think this wad is pretty cool though.

Its a recolour meant to stop recolours.....I dont get it :P

well I do a bit, trying to make this so everyone can use this so people wont make overpowered wads. ( I wish I worked that out a long time ago XD )

Really? I haven't did Overdrive Sonic's super/hyper form yet. I also made some more vids on youtube for the mariopack wads. In part 2 Silver was just commenting. A little funny in it.

Indeed I am. You know why? Because I recall a few people saying that they wouldn't mind an overpowered character if they didn't always look so goddamn crappy, and that's just what all the sprites I ever make are, goddamn crappy.

The original concept behind Overdrive was just Sonic with multithok, but I decided I'd take it a few steps further. It was also an opportunity to field test A_CustomPower.

I didn't anticipate much actual critisism in this WAD, so I'm not going to go out and say "if you don't have anything constructive to say, don't post." Far as I'm concerned, Sonic Overdrive is far more fun to play with than any character of equal gameplay, but crappily recolored sprites, and I'm fairly certain I'm not the only one who thinks that.

So yeah, origins of Overdrive explained. Yes he's an S_SKIN edit, deal with it.

Also, just a note, I do not approve of Tails and Knuckles overdrive. Kthxbai.

But why would you stop this wad in gameplay? Its a good wad and it keeps n00bs happy, but why would you want to stop it in gameplay?
Wit there, let me go read first post.

Teh win! But how did you obliterate netplay, and how did you make the armageddon thing? These are the questions that puzzle mind...

Netplay Shocker -- Added half a map, and set it to the only map compatible with any netplay modes.

Big **** Nuke -- Give the player an Armageddon Shield, wait one second, then take it back.

Draykon said:
So yeah, that's the jist of it. I would appreciate it if everyone ignored all those annoying Tails and Knuckles Overdrives. I do not condone them.
I did not really release that Knuckles Overdrive. Mine is the only one I know of. Besides, Tails lags to New Moon Island to Hell and then back here. Knux doesn't even have a working bombglide yet.
My sig's link merely takes them to a prank site Kaysakado showed me.

I diliberately added the Mysticrealm to see what would happen, and it...got...ugly. Every time you spin as overdrive you spawn eggmans from the last level of the Mysticrealm. When you thok you shoot the same bullets eggman fires and they damage you. As your ringslinger you shoot the big bombs that blast bullets everywhere. I made about 100 eggmans on GFZ2 and lasted only 3 mins fighting them. On a side note, you can get a lot of lives just spinning and letting the Eggmans die when they spawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back