Sonic Overdrive (sonicoverdrive.wad) Random update time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explanation of my actions

I close as soon as Maxplayers (which will never exceed 3) is reached so im really just helping to spread the WAD. Besides its only on a JTE serv so joins are severely limited and I only use it to own BOTs.

No I can't. The version I have is different, therefore I couldn't reupload it, even if I wanted to.

Of course, I don't want to, as bumping a topic asking for a reupload is against the Releases section rules, as such I never do, unless first requested by PM.

Old topic is old.

On another note: overdrive isn't powerful, he's frigan cheap. When I good enough at spriting, I'll make a noverpowered character that'll rock overdrive's sox off.

re: onEdge

He said he has an updated version but won't upload because this WAD is an example of what NOT to do in your WADs.

I didn't say that, stop putting words in my mouth! ><
The update was soley a failed attempt at making the Starburst Cannon 1-hit-kill, no walking through walls, or anything like that. I'm not reuploading because it goes against my code of conduct.

Try activating Red Volcano Zone for every mode, so it's even harder to get into multiplayer than it currently is. (if you deactivate every map for every mode it still displays map01 on the menu, but going to RVZ directly WILL crash the game.)

You could still get into multiplayer through the launcher though, but eh. :/

NVM it's just AOL being stupid and not letting me download it, I tried downloading it using AOL it wouldn't let me so I used Internet Explorer and downloaded it fine

this wad is COOL!
can you make a tails overdrive wad?
tails is my favorite.
overdrive sonic is the best character that i played and he is realy fast.

Shutting up the reupload requestors

chibi said:
this wad is COOL!
can you make a tails overdrive wad?
tails is my favorite.
overdrive sonic is the best character that i played and he is realy fast.

[shutupofallreuploadrequestors] It has already been made. No, you will never receive a link to the laggy piece of crap. Find it your own damn self, and before you make a topic named "OMG WERE TEH |-|3|_|_ IZ DA OHVURDRIVE TAILZ WAD?!?!?!" Try the search button at the top of the window to the right of the randomized graphic. If that is not enough info or your just too LAZY to find it, use this imageless clone of it ->http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/search.php [/shutupofallreuploadrequestors]

Ask for reuploads in PMs to the creators.

This character is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back