• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Heroes Style Espio Wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Com

I've been working on this wad for a while, but its now able to finally see the light of day. I've completed most of the standing and walking sprites, but I will only show the standing ones. And yeah, I know its a Sonic edit. Anyways, here are some of the sprites I"ve finished...

Tell me what I can improve. (Nothing is ever perfect!)[/img]

Could you tell me what you mean by highlights? I'm new to spriting (infact this is my second spriting project) and I'm sorta of behind to some of these terms. And when it comes to the pillow shading, I myself don't find it bad, but I must agree that it isn't the SRB2 style. I can easily fix that.

I am good at spriting but not good at making wads..... I don't know what highlighting on a wad character means either

Nice I could even tell it was a sonic edit I hope this wad gets finished soon.

Oh and TAILS 11 I'm pretty good at wadding so if you need some help I'll be more than glad to.

Com said:
Could you tell me what you mean by highlights?

Highlights, as I understand them, are the opposite of shading, which means putting a lighter color than the base color.

I didn't see your question, you use an image hosting website like imageshack and then use the img tags to put them on the forums.

I did once have all shades of purple on Espio, but I took it of because it was causing the light purple to disappear showing holes in him. (And then again, I was using the settings for the regular Sonic wad thats in the game.) I have a question for all of you. Should Espio spin when he jumps or should he twirl?

TAILS 11 said:
How do I post a picture in the forums
You Upload them to a website like imageshack or photobucket then use the

Com said:
I did once have all shades of purple on Espio, but I took it of because it was causing the light purple to disappear showing holes in him. (And then again, I was using the settings for the regular Sonic wad thats in the game.) I have a question for all of you. Should Espio spin when he jumps or should he twirl?

Well, if it's Sonic Heroes style, he should spin.

If what I understand from your Espio wad as it is now, you seem to be doing the original version shown in Chaotix and Fighters. I'm doing the newer recarnation of Espio first shown in Sonic Heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back