• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Heroes Style Espio Wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you fail at IMG tags.

my.php

EDIT: Wtf, image doesn't exist.

Please don't advertise your wad in someone else's topic, please. If you want to show off your own project, which I don't mind you doing, please start your own topic. There are more posts about you trying to get ImageShack to work, (which isn't bad, just don't post them here), than the amount of posts about the wad that is being shown here.

This is pretty cool... and I agree with Draykon, if its Sonic Heroes then he's gotta spin.

Com said:
Please don't advertise your wad in someone else's topic, please. If you want to show off your own project, which I don't mind you doing, please start your own topic.

Seriously, that's like BK Ad'ing at McDonalds. Just. Don't.

I know how (maybe) to make him turn invisabol (for netgames) you make a soc that when you press something you turn transparent and when you jump you turn back to normal. The shurikins are much easyer
you just replace HIS ringslinger item to shurikan sprites and the shurikans should be almost as fast as the rail ALMOST YOU CAN DODGE THEMand the fireing rate would be about as fast as normal rings.(hes a darn ninja his ring SHOULD be that fast)

Did that help :mrgreen:

Pretty good sprites, although you might want to keep his eyes the same shape. From his side they look weird. Make the eyes like that front-diagonal sprite you did. That fits.

I'll fix that SMS. And SOC wise, most SOC's don't work well and end up being crap, so I'm going to go ahead and go with the typical Sonic-thok ablitity. Note that I have plans to make Charmy and Vector too, and I'm going to have a fun time making taunts for those two! But I'm going to give Charmy fly and Vector glide and climb. (If you wonder how he climbs, he pops his gum and uses it on his hands to stick to the wall.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back