Sonic Generations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this on dA...that isn't a goalpost. It's a

troll post

goal_post____by_missyuna-d4fjiz2.png

original link: http://www.deviantart.com/#/d4fjiz2

You need to permalink or otherwise your sexuality is questionable. :)
http://missyuna.deviantart.com/art/Goal-post-267969998

Played the demo, and I really wish they didn't nerf those speedup glitches from Unleashed. (Such as the Quick-Step and Drift) But eh, I suppose in later levels, constantly boosting may be a skill in itself.

I got 1:50:68, btw.

might be old news, but i want to mention that i shaved my record down to 01:50:29

:3

Anyways, I love what I see of Generations so far (Besides the entirety of Planet Wisp). I'll probably get it sometime next month.

Sonic Generations on Steam got an update.
Updates to Sonic Generations have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

- USA flag is now correctly displayed in Online Mode.
- Fixed an issue where the Shop menu would become unresponsive at low frame rates.
- More accurate timing clock to 60Hz—may fix some issues with fluctuant frame rates.
- Updated default keyboard layout.
- Keyboard controls now correctly support drift.
- Screen display has been sharpened when AA is disabled.

Notes:
- Users of NVIDIA Optimus graphics cards may experience an issue where the Configuration Tool fails to detect the Optimus card. NVIDIA are working on fixing the problem, and will get an update out shortly, during the next driver release window.

- If you experience any other problems, please contact customersupportuk@sega.co.uk with details. To help us identify and fix the issue, please provide as much information as possible on your PC hardware, and the issue that you’re experiencing.

I let one of my friends play online mode. Her first attempt and she beat all the times by a landslide.

fail.jpg

I played Sonic generations when it first came out.And online mode,Hmm doesn't seem to work out fine since it doesn't work for me.Plus i finished the game On November 2nd,2011.Its an okay game.

5C7DD9BEA6C9C98DBE704B6D42274B96C3759797

Yeah, was playing through the stages again getting red rings, and I kept getting all sorts of camera glitches and lag on both acts of Speed Highway.

Yeah, was playing through the stages again getting red rings, and I kept getting all sorts of camera glitches and lag on both acts of Speed Highway.
Hm, I didn't get any camera glitches in Act 2, but a couple in Act 1. First was a whole bunch of flickering in the background and foreground. Second was when the camera went into a more "3D perspective" when I'm pretty sure it shouldn't have...

Yeah, had both of the camera glitches, at the same time.... Meaning my camera was stuck in the background, and would somtimes go to a 3D perspective... It was a mess.

But I mean to say, I don't remember getting them before and this was my first time playing since the recent update. *shrug* but apparently the camera bugs were always there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back