Sonic Generations

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what would be cool, but will not happen. If for the middle games' ( SA, SA2, Sonic Heros etc.) levels they would have a completely un-edited version of the level, just to have.. Could be like SSBB's little demo things... An unlockable extra that advertises sonics past games and maybe tells the newer sonic fans about each level and how and where it is used in the Generations levels.

Did anyone notice this at 4:00 in that video?
sadxtrickpose.png

Yay, Sonic Adventure box art pose.

Oh hey there, Steam, what you got th --

bRagP.png

So apparently this is a real thing, people have checked and confirmed that yes, this really is in the Steam registry. Dunno if the 'Beta' part of this is going to be public or not, but it'd be a really nice gesture if Sonic Team put out a demo to take constructive feedback from.

I'm quite sure plenty of people will actually pay for the game instead of pirating it. You DO know it is possible to pirate games for the 360 right?

Yes but a pack of DL DVDs are rather expensive at the moment as companies keep them overpriced.

Pirates will run this game up if it's released on the PC, and SEGA knows this. Sonic Adventure DX is still being pirated at a decent rate today, and Sonic and Sega ASR barely got any PC sales(if any sales at all).

Shit sucks, and PC devs know this. If it isn't pirated much in the US, China will eat this up like me eating a gopher.

Oh hey there, Steam, what you got th --

bRagP.png

So apparently this is a real thing, people have checked and confirmed that yes, this really is in the Steam registry. Dunno if the 'Beta' part of this is going to be public or not, but it'd be a really nice gesture if Sonic Team put out a demo to take constructive feedback from.

I really wasn't expecting this from Sonic Team. I really hope they do use Steam to their advantage, I can see a good Sonic Riders game on Steam personally. But anyway, I would like to get it on Steam and 360 just for the hell of it (I wonder if the PS3 version will have PS3 Steam.....................................).

I never really cared much for the game gear titles, they never really seemed all that "important" to me, but just ignoring them and doing only rush and advance(or even battle?) just seems like pointlessly limiting the possibilities, atleast one of them must have had SOMETHING stage-worthy...

Demo is on the PSN and the XBLA tommorow.

...Source?

The cake looks amazing. It's just sad how they butchered Sonic himself though. D:
lol
:P I wish i had a cake THAT size :P

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Disregarding the absolutely silly looking Sonic on the cake in this following picture, let's take a look at just who decided to drop in for Sonic's 20th.

KTdu388d974Mt5TX9q1k66oPz7c7N61l.jpg
Where The F*** Did u get that pic?

Modern Sonic Green Hill looks really boring, I doubt we'll be missing much.
Due to the fact there is a time limit on this demo, I'm guessing there will be another demo in the future that will be permanent. (Modern AND Classic Sonic. I'd prefer City Escape)

I... don't really understand. It's awesome that we all finally get to try the game out, and I can kind of understand only Classic Sonic being playable, but why the time limit??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back