This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Wait isn't Exetior is the name for the Exe from Sonic.exe Nightmare Beginning Saga? he does have the tear eyes and Darker blue color fur.

personally, I'm fine with this mod being dead. It had different ideas in mind that I didn't agree with, and only seemed to lean further on a gimmick.
and comparing it to other sonic.exe mods, it's almost like the Idea of Sonic.exe in srb2 is cursed to fail.

As for the 1st boss, I have no clue what causes the crashing yet I also found a fix. I got the original MAP03 and copied this mod's map03 contents. (Lines, Things, Sectors, etc. EXCEPT the MAP03 empty marker!) I replaced the original map03's stuff and saved it as a WAD. Then I imported the WAD in this mod and placed it in the Maps folder. Then it just... Worked? I don't know why. Maybe because the MAP03 Marker was just Empty in this mod instead of it being the thing that shows you the map? Either way, I did the same process to all the other maps just in case any other issues popped up with them.

~MSF
hey could you get a download link for those maps for the people who cant edit the maps? you know since this mod wont get anymore updates?

Great mod! I do wanna ask why the sonic race turns sonic grey if i play as a character other than exe? as the addon characters aren't sonic so idk why it does that

Me when I download both Pizzaface character mod and sonic.exe mod

Pizzaface:who are you
Weird entity:I'm gray sonic guy ☠☠☠
Me when I play:wtf!?! Glitch 🤣
Me later...
zkh76yXfDgoL2bQtcVX7L2XmBPRysyxtxB9DqWpPUZ4.jpg

Bye!!!!!

Last edited:
  1. Why crashes on GF3 and BCZ3?
  2. You can just delete these cards to make everything work or just redo them.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back