• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic And The Secret Rings Sonic!!!!! ( There are Screenies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, be careful you might not be able to slip a tempban with the bad grammar and double post, if I were you I'd edit.

My parents are VERY strict about games and computer stuff.( And I wonder why we have 8 working computers in our house?) But I am trying to get permission to have more time to work on this.

EDIT And by the way you need to watch your grammar and spelling, and I am 14 almost 15 ok?

HEY!!! Do not say that about my parents. The rules may seem a bit harsh, but NEVER say my parents suck. They adopted me, and gave me a GREAT home!! UNDERSTAND!!

GCFreak said:
Your parents suck, your older than me and I can do whatever I want on my computer.
Whatever you want...? I don't think that many parents would let their kid do anything... Maybe your parents just spoil you or are just pushovers. You must have some limitations for your PC priveleges...

Dark Angel said:
HEY!!! Do not say that about my parents. The rules may seem a bit harsh, but NEVER say my parents suck. They adopted me, and gave me a GREAT home!! UNDERSTAND!!

Calm down, I never meant it in the bad way you took it in.

Ok, maybe I was a little excited. But people are always calling my parents weird and stuff beacuase we're home schooled and because I have 5 siblings (Half of them don't live at home) and because they adopted me. I just , well get excited sometimes. Sorry?

Well there are some levels being worked on, but the character is more done than they are, but no beta will be put out for a while. Wah

[offtopic] I'm allowed to do whatever I want on the computer too, well except pr0n. [offtopic]

Well this wad sounds kinda cool, can't way 'til the release, oh yeah, the first time I did see those sprites they weren't too good.

[offtopic] Same here, I can do what I want, because me my brother mom dad and sister, all have our own computers.[/offtopic]

You know, I'm pretty good with drawing sonic. I don't have a scanner hooked up right now, but I can PM you a demonstration.

I can do what ever I want, period.
I'm allowed to look at pr0n...My dad even gave me his old magazines.
And no wonder why everyone here is so smart they're home schooled.

I go to a public school. I am a natural born genius and the secret to the universe is ice cream. Also, this character looks to be average.

shadix said:
And no wonder why everyone here is so smart they're home schooled.
Homeschool doesn't equal smartness. Homeschool tends to mean lack of friends. :X

Acctually home-schooled kids are usually smarter because they can't hide anything from their parents because the parent is usually right in front of you all day when you're home-schooled unlike a teacher who watches many other students.

And who the heck is Chuck Norris.
Everyone here is his #1 fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back