• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic And The Secret Rings Sonic!!!!! ( There are Screenies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Angel

Well here he is. Tell me what you think. Any help would be appreciated!

EDIT 1 - :cry: can't get the Pic to show!!!!!!

EDIT 2 - Here is the link!! http://www.imagewoof.com/view_image/5aca61806/SATSRSoniccopy.jpg2.jpg

Those are actually pretty good. Need some work on drawing sonic's front view. If your gonna make a WAD of it..... It will be a non-recolor which is good! You will probably recieve high praise if you get the animations right. But you might need to resize him and make him fit the SRB2 Pallete :wink:

DEFINATELY needs some cleaning up, but you might have SOMETHING here. Would take some MAJOR cleaning up though. (Holding shift on words of IMPORTANCE FTW)

OK

I am going to re-do these and see if they turn out better. I TOTALLY forgot to do any shading or anything on alot of them. And I will see about getting the drawings to you Fish hook.

Those arn't sprites. Why is everybody acting like those are sprites? Thats concept art. It means he hasn't actually made spites, the drawings look better than his sprites, or he just dosn't understand that sprites are better than drawings.

wow a secret rings wad will be great for a character but the 'sprites' dont look that good (no offense)and Akuma shows us the sprites please ( wow i actually said please :o )

Instead of doing it on paper and planning out. Just start everything off in MSpaint.

GOSH!

:evil: I hate MSPaint :evil:
Sorry I will NOT do MSPaint ever! but the next release will be better. And Akuma will you pm me the sprites?

I know what you mean ms paint is evil.
I was going to make hand drawn wads now but my stupid 5 year old sister broke two of my beloved things at once,the scanner and my Xbox360.
Don't ask what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back