sonic and co in super smash bros wii!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I like him becase he is bascliy Sonic but with better stuff.

The guns are cool but I liked the charater more then the guns.

I don't think you can addmit I am a Shadow fan.

I say Maria sucks tough she ruined Shadow.

In games I mean isn't that quite easy to guess.

And Shadow is my favourite charater allways the end don't try to change me.

Bouncey said:
And Shadow is my favourite charater allways the end don't try to change me.

Hell, that sounds like something Shadow himself might say.

But seriously, let me recall something Zeshiro told me the other day about the moral of Sonic Adventure 2:

Don't be an emo-baby.

Think about it.

Since the first few Sonic games, whenever Sonic falls to the earth, or just falls in general, who catches him? Tails.

When Shadow falls, what happens? He dies. End of story. Why? He has no friends. Why is -that-? Because he's really too emo to have any.

Moral of the story: Don't be Shadow. Don't be a whiney contemplative emo-baby.

What's more, I'm pretty sure that if Shadow hadn't survived, he would've just fallen into a bottomless pit, just because A: His luck is just that bad (I mean, what are the odds of not only falling forever to the earth, but into a bottomless pit as well?) and B: Sonic Team would've wanted to milk the idea that you shouldn't be like Shadow.

But no, the money was more appealing.

Well what woulde you exsept from some guy who has a Sonic recolor with springs.

And besides Maria is the resoun most peole hate Shadow.Maria shoulde just STFU.beisides Shadow with frineds gets rid of his coolest but I don't like the word emo well at least I am not elmo*shot*.

You're right. Elmo is so much cooler than you. :P

Seriously, instead of trying to make us "not change you" and go on about why everyone hates Shadow, why not drop the topic and get back to SSBB.

Like so:

Sonic could easily be in the game. Here's why-

Primary: Punch/kick (Basic, but Sonic is supposedly strong like that. :wink: )

Secondary: Rolling/spinning attacks. (Perhaps a smash would give him a spindash attack or something similar.)

In the air, his attacks could be based around doing his signature rolling jump from a normal jump. He'd be a bit faster than whatever character in the game that's faster to make sure he's still "sonic."

It was a joke on how Emo sounded like Elmo and I am happy I am not him god do people not under stand.

I am staying a Shadow fan.

Away from that not only Sonic should be in but also Knuckles and you know who (But you could make one of Sonics costume look like Shadow).

PLEASE read over your posts before hitting the "Submit" button, Bouncey. I'm not trying to be rude, but there's something wrong when it takes me half a minute to read one line.

You know who ought to be in Smash? Jak. Think about it. Of all the platformers out there, he's one of, if not the most versatile. Really think about it, what with his coverage of hand-to-hand combat, magic, and artillery, he basically covers Link, Mario, and Samus all in one.

Shuffle said:
Never played Jak.

Well, perhaps I ought to clarify, because there really isn't a game called "Jak." I'm referring, of course, to the Jak & Daxter series, including Jak II and III. I really enjoyed those.

I've played Jak 3 once, he's not in the right category for this game. Although Jak is still very nice :D.

FoxBlitzz said:
But Jak doesn't have the power that is classic gaming nostalgia, does it?

Neither do 5 of the characters back in SSBM.

GCFreak said:
I've played Jak 3 once, he's not in the right category for this game. Although Jak is still very nice :D.

Right....but Snake is fine...? Personally I like the idea of Jak being in a SSB game. You have to play more than just Jak 3 to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back