sonic and co in super smash bros wii!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snake doesn't do anything for me, but that right there just sold the system to me. Sure, it won't be launch, but it lets you play with the Gamecube controller. I bought the Gamecube for SSBM, and I'll probably buy the Revolution for this.

I'm far more interested in Meta Knight then Snake. Meta Knight is, really, what I wish Knuckles was more like... Personality-wise, anyway. I'm not saying I want Knuckles to use a sword or anything silly like that... And no, I'm not talking about the cartoon either.

But yeah... It was the greatest thing in the world for me when I found Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland had an extra Meta Knight mode... Heh... As if dueling Meta Knight as Sword Kirby weren't enough, now I could play as Meta Knight ... against Meta Knight! And the coding for Meta Knight's swordplay is, and has been, quite superb! Hehehe... *rolls around in a little giggling ball of happy JTE*

I second that. Metaknight should have been in SSBM. Based on the things I've seen, I hope he'll bring back his Kirby Superstars moves.

Screw all the new characters, LINK DOES OMNISLASH!

But yes, Snake in SSBB just sold the Wii to me.

Heh, that Kirby game is the first one I bought, and fighting Meta Knight against himself was funny. But besides that, I'm GLAD you get to use the GCN controller for the Wii. My plan for the console, which you may steal the idea, is to screwdrive the Wii name out and put a nice Revolution in there.

FoxBlitzz said:
Jesus! When will you people ever learn?

Sonic will never be in a Super Smash Brothers game. Ever.

The game is about Nintendo's All-Stars. Not Sega's. Not Capcom's. If you want to fight as Sonic, go play a different game. You won't ever find Sonic in SSB.

As stated in the above posts, Snake is already a confirmed character, and we all know he's Konami owned.

Sonic may be owned by Sega, but Nintendo made a contract allowing them on a Nintendo system. Don't be so foolish to think they can't do the same thing with any other companies looking for a shining moment.

On the subject of Snake, I'm not surprised; of all of the zany secrets in Kojima's games, this is probably the zaniest anything he's taken a part in.

Sega can't seem to make Sonic work in.. anything. But I'm sure these guys could manage to make Sonic work in SSBB, if they decide they want him. ;D

Well, thwe whole reason Snake is there is because Konami begged Nintendo to put him in. Yes, begged.

I'm still not over Meta-Knight being in there as his originasl self, and not that dumb "new" version.

Well folks, Sonic is a plausible character in SSBB. There is dicussion about Sonic and Megaman appearing in the upcoming SSBB, also there is voting going on in japan to choose which third party character they would like to see in SSBB. So do't count Sonic out just yet.

PS this pic is awesome.
Sonic-wildfire-wii-post.jpg

oh yeah, the link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSBB

Mega Man woulde fit more but Sonic in SMBB woulde be awesome but they shoulde have Shadow as at least a difrent costume.

I belive Knuckles woulde fit in SMBB but they woulde have to put Sonic in to do that.

Why Shadow? Shadow sucks, I say go with Sonic....and make him turn into Super Sonic like with Zelda in SSBM but with a countdown =P.

KingofFlames said:
Why Shadow? Shadow sucks, I say go with Sonic....and make him turn into Super Sonic like with Zelda in SSBM but with a countdown =P.

how about not. If you saw the trailer, you'd know that there is an emblem pickup that enables the use of a "super smash" move. Supersonic could simply be sonic's super smash move thingie.

But Shadow is my favourite charater ever.

Even if there is just Sonic and one of his Coustume changes was black I woulde be going with that most of the time.

I hope he has a grey color as well*shot*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back