SONIC ADVANCE 3! No Hoax!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then the pile of goo turns into the evil Kevin Nash, who then turns into NSync! Kill them using Team Chaotix's Team Blast to unlock...

ALL 7 CHAOS EMERALDS!!!! But they're not shiny....They must be fake....You know Dr.Eggman's behind it all, so you go to his fortress......and you....

Then block 777 spam messages to unlock...

THE AMAZING SPAM DUDE!!!

He will barf SPAM on anyone who tries to SPAM for no reason because he loves SPAM!!

Beat the SSonic boss of all 3 Sonic Advances with him to unlock the Robot Team which consist of:

Speed: Multi from To Heart (See my sig)
Flying: Bender with a jet-pack
Power: Gemel

Beat Metal Overlord with that team (This time around, you have THE AMAZING SPAM DUDE!!!) to unlock...

...An extreamly old and annoying topic bump by yours truely just so that Mystic gets agitated and locks it (and possably more!) ^_^ The end, I lose.

I give up...I guess it's time I start either enforciing it via pruning or figure out how to auto-lock any topic beyond a certain age.

You know why that message says what it does, right? He posted something else, then realised he had messed up by bumping an old topic, edited it and changed it to that. It's not an intentional annoyance.

*Looks around nervously, then silently walks away* See what happens when you catch yourself bumping topics but you go and edit to make it look like your not......DO'H!!

And look at the screenshot. Some needs to explain how Spongebob made it! And since X became a pacifist (See the tragedy called MMX7), how he'd fit in a FPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back