SONIC ADVANCE 3! No Hoax!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...BITE MY SHINY METAL @$$!!! Then fart on Big to open the secret stage "Inside Metal Sonic" and beat it to get...

Note: I have the feeling that this became an "never-ending cheat" topic.

Then say to Samus Aran: "Welcome to the Off-Topics's competition with 'How the heck do you...'. Please shoot..."....

...to get Turbo Turd in SA2!! He could outrun the Flash (which means that he's faste that everyone else, since Flash beats Super Sonic) in 1 second!! Beat him in a race on Final Rush to get...

....another piece of paper, that says PIKAWIL'S SO STUPID THAT HE BELIEVES THE FLASH IS FASTER THAN SONIC WHICH IS NOT TRUE BECAUSE SONIC CAN OUT RUN FLASH IN A MILLA-SECOND AND BY READING THIS PAPER YOU CAN UNLOCK TURBO MAHONE WHO IS TURBO TURDS ARCH ENEMY AND YOU CAN....

It is. On the other hand, as long as it's confined to one or two topics on the forum, it's fine. If it starts getting out of hand, I'll do something, but a little spam is a necessary part of most forums.

Well, since there's already a spam topic, I hardly see the point of spamming other topics. Meh.

Pikawil said:
...watch Barney 64 times then tell the forum that you hugged Barney so that you can get mocked. And use the power of mockery to be in SA2 and kill Sonic to vote...
I hugged Barney! (Mock me please, so I can get on with this crazy game)

2 is my personal limit. More of them and they start getting locked. This bandwidth is being paid for somewhere up the line, and I don't like wasting it.

I still think Tails for Governor would be great, thinking that he's my favorite character. ALL WHO ARE IN FAVOR, SHOUT AYE!

*dead silence*

uh, ALL WHO ARE NOT IN FAVOR, SHOUT AYE!

AAAAAYYYYYYEEEEE!!!!!!!

...and then scream at hotdog for messing with the format of this stupid thread, and press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, start to go on to...

THE LEVEL SELECT! Where you press left left left, right right right, up up up, start+A, then when the next screen comes up you press A+Start to...

the evil Kevin Nash appears! He breaks a canister of TCRI mutagen over his head, mutating into...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back