Sonic 3 with Knuckles help

Status
Not open for further replies.
DanteEX said:
Wait, how could you transfer saves anyway? S3's first level is Angel Island, and S&K's first level is Mushroom Hill.

You can't. He was probably using an emulator.

Woodstock said:
In sonic 3 and knuckles when you get all the chaos emeralds and can go super, the regular giant ring will turn into flashy colored giant rings.

When you go into the flashy color ring it will take you to the shrine of the master emerald.
The mater emerald will take all of your chaos emeralds and turn them into super emeralds.

When you get all the super emeralds you can be hyper sonic.
Hey, When you active the Debug mode 1 and 2; Go to the Mushroom Hill Zone 1 with Sonic or Sonic and Tails, in the act advance until find Knux, to his backyard you will find a flashy giant ring even without chaos emerlads.

/\
|
|
fail.jpg

It's been told already.

Aren't Sonic 3 and Sonic 3 and Knuckles saving the same?
When I had Mega Collection, I just used my Sonic 3 save.

Their savestates conflicted on the old genesis version. Every time I used Sonic 3, my savestates from S3K were messed up... I'm not sure what was involved, whether it was making a new savestate in Sonic 3 or it was just worked in an odd way. Just play them seperately, they have a few differences ingame too, some itemboxes were swapped around unless I'm mistaken.

On the genisis version of the games if you the saves on my sonic 3 & k were completly random. One file had knuckles In is final stage with three emeralds. Also, on sonic3&k, if you fail a super emerald special stage the ring does not come back untill after you clear the stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back