So apperently, my computor is imune to the supervirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos said:
It doesn't hate the SuperVirus because it isn't there.

Also, the Supervirus isn't really a virus. It's just a thing JTE decided to put in as a scare. It's part of the .exe. Therefore, a computer can't hate/be immune to it.

One thing keeps happening to me though. When I do a match (usually tag), I usually have loads of bots, as different skins. I had loads on, but halfway through the 14th-or-so game, it closed down and Vista said "SRB2JTE has stopped working, windows is looking for a solution to the problem". In other words "SHUT IT DOWN". Anyway, I'm wondering if it's to do with the loads of WADs or bots in-game. Does anyone know?

JetTheHawk said:
Chaos said:
It doesn't hate the SuperVirus because it isn't there.

Also, the Supervirus isn't really a virus. It's just a thing JTE decided to put in as a scare. It's part of the .exe. Therefore, a computer can't hate/be immune to it.

One thing keeps happening to me though. When I do a match (usually tag), I usually have loads of bots, as different skins. I had loads on, but halfway through the 14th-or-so game, it closed down and Vista said "SRB2JTE has stopped working, windows is looking for a solution to the problem". In other words "SHUT IT DOWN". Anyway, I'm wondering if it's to do with the loads of WADs or bots in-game. Does anyone know?

go to the consel and type in addbot.

Okay. JTE is pretty unstable, and then you add loads of bots and keep playing for a long time. So, what should happen?

Chaos said:
Maybe you had someone else do it for you and then leave the server. <_<

I can't host. >_>

Anyways, I get that the JTE server is unstable. Maybe in the final SRB2 they should have Bots? I mean, as an optional .soc, but that way, I can use normal SRB2 NetLauncher and not have to memerize the input name of the .wad to type it in on SRB2JTE. (Yeah, I'm lazy...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back