So apperently, my computor is imune to the supervirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

tailsmastermind

Does time attack too much
Strange thing happened to me. I decided to open up JTE and mess around with it. I open it, and then it crashes. I tried it again, and it worked fine, even opened with the regular screen. I think the supervirus might have done that failure my compuor had with it. It's just an guess though.

Yeah, some computers, when you use software mode (not openGL) crash with the supervirus. I recommend you to use openGL more often for JTE.

Every time I used the debug codes like god mode. The supervirus does not show up. Maybe its just me.

Does anybody know how to actually trigger the Supervirus? Because I'm the only stupid here that tries and can't get it working. Once it triggered when I entered Halloween mode, but after that I couldn't get it triggering anymore. Odd :/

Not true random. There is an algorithm, so check the source code for that and you will know how.

Oh, and by the way, THE SUPERVIRUS CANNOT DAMAGE YOUR COMPUTER. IT IS NOT REALLY A VIRUS.

reinstall JTE / srb2 (It will definitely work if you reinstall SRB2) then start a game and then quickly end srb2 , next time you start it, it might be be infected by the super virus

it divides your play time to decide.

I don't think reinstalling it will do much. Everything is working fine. I can open JTE, SRB2, PrettySRB2, and Sufflrb2. It's just every once in a while, JTE, won't work. I believe it is my computor reacting to the supervirus or something. I am playing in OpenGL. Unless that is the problem...

I'm really getting tired of this crap. I'm going to put something in this topic.

THE SUPERVIRUS CANNOT ACTUALLY AFFECT YOUR COMPUTER. ITS EFFECTS ARE IN SRB2JTE AND SRB2JTE ONLY. Therefore, your computer is not "immune" to the supervirus. The supervirus doesn't affect computers. :)

The supervirus is activated as follows:

The program finds the total play time and divides it by 16. If there is no remainder, the supervirus is activated.

^_^

One time i started up SRB2JTE, JTE's face popped up and i was like "What the heck do you want?!" then the title screen was diferent, Instead of saying "SONIC robo blast 2" The sky was red, And the title said "SUPER VIRUS BLAST 2" and Dr. Eggman was behind the title, Even though the Supervirus doesent do anything to computers at all

Mega Kid343 said:
One time i started up SRB2JTE, JTE's face popped up and i was like "What the heck do you want?!" then the title screen was diferent, Instead of saying "SONIC robo blast 2" The sky was red, And the title said "SUPER VIRUS BLAST 2" and Dr. Eggman was behind the title, Even though the Supervirus doesent do anything to computers at all
That is supposed to happen. >>

DarkKitsune said:
I'm really getting tired of this crap. I'm going to put something in this topic.

THE SUPERVIRUS CANNOT ACTUALLY AFFECT YOUR COMPUTER. ITS EFFECTS ARE IN SRB2JTE AND SRB2JTE ONLY. Therefore, your computer is not "immune" to the supervirus. The supervirus doesn't affect computers. :)
I already knew this. I used the word "immune" as a joke for supervirus. I just though it was funny that my computor doesn't like the supervirus and shuts down SRB2 everytime I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back