Snick the Porcupine

Snick the Porcupine V1.0

Sonicpower2001 submitted a new resource:

Snick the Porcupine - It's him

Snick the Porcupine, It's him, he's here in SRB2 because...

This is a very simple vanilla mod due to a lack of coding knowledge on my behalf. Even then I hope this mode has a lot to enjoy about it and can provide a unique experience regardless.

Snick is a momentum-focused character, trying to keep as much speed as possible. Using his unique attributes to help maintain flow. Let's go over them:

Fast Boy%
View attachment 101094
Snick is very...

Read more about this resource...
Post automatically merged:

So as I mentioned, due to my lack of code knowledge I probably won't be working on the mod further. Maybe for a later patch for some sprites and I guess a proper super form but ehhhhhhhhhhhhh for another time. If anyone wants to reach out to help update the mod for the rest of Snick's moves or even patch up his sprites, be my guest.

Outside of that, I'll probably be working on my projects and other stuff but I'll probably come back to make W.I.P. or fully done characters of either Snick's Friends, Pizza Tower, or other characters that I think should get into SRB2. (Cough Bark Cough)

Also if you're wondering why I didn't include the PT Trails mod it's for a few reasons. However, if you're willing to add it to him yourself I'll let you know my personal settings which make Snick even faster but still controllable... mostly:
TOPSPEED = 110*FRACUNIT
RUNTIME = 20*FRACUNIT
DEFNORMALSPEED = 45*FRACUNIT
OVERRIDESPEED = 85*FRACUNIT
MAXJUMPHIGHT = 1*FRACUNIT
SKIN = "snick.p"

Well, that's everything. Again I hope you enjoy and have fun blasting away with Snick Speed!

Take Care .D.

Last edited:
O'key else one pizza tower addon.
but I got one little problem in nights.
unname.png

hims hitbox here.

I know I may sound a bit subjective here, but couldn't you ask someone to help you with lua, most big mods require more than 3 people to make. But if you want to learn on your own, I won't stop you, either way this is a really good mod

I know I may sound a bit subjective here, but couldn't you ask someone to help you with lua, most big mods require more than 3 people to make. But if you want to learn on your own, I won't stop you, either way this is a really good mod
I would... I just don't know where. If you know someone that's down pass them my way.

And I would learn it on my own because I'm that stubborn but I don't have really the time and want to move to other projects.

Sonicpower2001 submitted a new resource:

Snick the Porcupine - It's him

Read more about this resource...
Post automatically merged:

So as I mentioned, due to my lack of code knowledge I probably won't be working on the mod further. Maybe for a later patch for some sprites and I guess a proper super form but ehhhhhhhhhhhhh for another time. If anyone wants to reach out to help update the mod for the rest of Snick's moves or even patch up his sprites, be my guest.

Outside of that, I'll probably be working on my projects and other stuff but I'll probably come back to make W.I.P. or fully done characters of either Snick's Friends, Pizza Tower, or other characters that I think should get into SRB2. (Cough Bark Cough)

Also if you're wondering why I didn't include the PT Trails mod it's for a few reasons. However, if you're willing to add it to him yourself I'll let you know my personal settings which make Snick even faster but still controllable... mostly:
TOPSPEED = 110*FRACUNIT
RUNTIME = 20*FRACUNIT
DEFNORMALSPEED = 45*FRACUNIT
OVERRIDESPEED = 85*FRACUNIT
MAXJUMPHIGHT = 1*FRACUNIT
SKIN = "snick.p"

Well, that's everything. Again I hope you enjoy and have fun blasting away with Snick Speed!

Take Care .D.
Hello, i was wondering if i could perharps use your sprites for a mod
I'll leave you credits

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back