• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Shadow Robo Blast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y2Jake said:
What are ya'? Nuts?

Shadow robo blast sounds like a great idea. I say go for it.

Some say I'm nuts, some say I'm stupid but I just don't think this idea is..., what's the word, original...?

*Shadowsfollower then slays Y2jake with the fury of 1000 bananas.*

That will teach you to disrespect shadow.

How can't you disrespect Shadow? He'll change Sonic Team forever. For worse, as well.

Bigboi said:
How can't you disrespect Shadow? He'll change Sonic Team forever. For worse, as well.

How dare you!

Shadow is the ultimate!! Sonic has been the star long enough! That stupid goody two shoes was boring anyway! Shadow is the best!!!

All hail Shadow!!!

I'm not going to say Shadow sucks, but he definately doesn't belong in a Sonic game.. He can have his own damn game. :/

Oh, that's right, he has that game with guns because he's so badass but not really.

shadowsfollower said:
Bigboi said:
Shadow is the ultimate!! Sonic has been the star long enough! That stupid goody two shoes was boring anyway! Shadow is the best!!!

...and that's why I hate Shadow.

That, and his game will likely have these feature these things:

#1 Mod stuff.
#2 Play as Snoop Doggy Dogg, who refers to Shadow as "Shizzy the Hedgehizzy"
#3 Drive cars with guns on.
#4 Gang-bang rival hedgehog crews.
#5 Three words : Hot Ring Mod.

Bigboi said:
#2 Play as Snoop Doggy Dogg, who refers to Shadow as "Shizzy the Hedgehizzy"
Dude, If I'm ever crazy enough to make a comic or something, I am so stealing that.

Guys, honestly, Shadow is the most unoriginal idea SEGA has had in years. He should have stayed dead after the ending of SA2.

Damned fanboys...

Mystic said:
Guys, honestly, Shadow is the most unoriginal idea SEGA has had in years. He should have stayed dead after the ending of SA2.

Damned fanboys...

How could you Mystic!?!?!?

And i thought you were cool...

He IS cool, considering he's expressing his opinion and not shoving down our throats like you are. I like Shadow, but I agree with Mystic: he should've stayed dead, now SA2's ending is meaningless.

Shadow Hog said:
He IS cool, considering he's expressing his opinion and not shoving down our throats like you are. I like Shadow, but I agree with Mystic: he should've stayed dead, now SA2's ending is meaningless.
Exactly. It totally ruins the ending of Sonic Adventure 2 that Shadow comes back, even though I'm pretty sure he's just a clone. :?
Shadow really isn't that awesome. The only two things about him that I thought were cool were his jet-rollerblades, and his Phantasy Star Online secret skin that you win if you collect all of Shadow's emblems. And neither is original, really.

Shadow stopped being cool after SA2. The guy isn't Jesus, he can't just rise from the dead, I don't care how many Chaos Emeralds he sucks up. Shadow should have died at the end of SA2, it is better for the story, because it makes SA2 actually mean something, and overall better for the fans as well, because Shadow's fan following is (mostly) composed of n00bish idiots.

I won't get this mod, unless it is just kickass.

I like Shadow, but he's not the BEST...

He's not really origonal, though at least he's not like a direct clone, or evil version of Sonic from another dimension.
Just a biologically made Hedgehog that happens to look similar to Sonic.
Although, he doesn't look THAT similar... How on earth ANYONE mistakes him for Sonic is beyond me.

(1c) (1c) <---- My two cents. Enjoy.

*takes the two cents*

As a friend said, if Shadow is able to recover the memory in the new game (you know, his own game), then he'll return to be cool again (that loss of memory made him stupid). However, Sonic is best yet. (this last sentence is my own opinion)

Sorry I haven't been around for a while, I've been slightly under the weather. :( That and my doom editor is not cooperating, and the Wad Author website is messed up. So, if any one doesn't mind, would it be ok to change this rather messed up idea into a contest? Please send in all opinions. (No flaming, just innocent opinions :evil: ) I need to know by Sept. 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back