• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Shadow Robo Blast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this game will be awsome, don't listen to them.

P.S. Sorry, i don't like disrespecting shadow, and SA2 ending was screwed anyway. If you have opinions keep them to yourselves becuas no matter what you say shadow will be better than sonic.

P.P.S I don't mean to be rude by that, but i was saying sorry for bitting your heads off. But my comment above still stands

shadowsfollower said:
this game will be awsome, don't listen to them.

P.S. Sorry, i don't like disrespecting shadow, and SA2 ending was screwed anyway. If you have opinions keep them to yourselves
Will do.

shadowsfollower said:
becuas no matter what you say shadow will be better than sonic
It's fun contradicting yourself, isn't it?[/quote]

You were JUST unbanned, and you already have your head stuck in your ass. If you wanna stick around, you'll have to roll with the punches and accept the well known fact that Shadow sucks and is frowned upon by 90% of most every intelligent Sonic community out there. We know you like him; that's fine. But don't try to force your fanboyish beliefs upon us like this. It's quite sickening, you see.

Oh, and yeah, I said Shadow sucks. Please don't disagree with me, though.

I'm sorry, but this has hit too stupid.

If you actually get somewhere on this project, feel free to start a new topic. This one is now closed.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back