Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wrong

• Don't care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past I was a Roman Catholic, but from the beginning of this year I have become an Atheist.
Anyway, I'll stop talking of that.
I don't care if someone has sex before marriage, it's not like the law prohibits it. If someone gets another pregnant it's their responsibility and it's not like we can say him "You shouldn't have sex before marriage"
Who really wants to do sex before marriage, will do it anyway.
Anyway, I would have sex after marriage.

shadow the fox said:
my veiw is still the same. do you want to get that girl pregnent and abandom her?
no?
i thought so. get married first.

I can find one fatal flaw on this and similar argument. MARRIDGES ARE NOT FOOLPROOF.

No, Tails, you can't force someone to save it, but it should be common sense. There's no real reason to have sex with whoever you want whenever you want. And, while mariages do collapse, there's generally a reason for it. I mean, people will jump into marriage with no idea that that's the person they'll want to live with, and figure that if they don't like the person, they'll get a divorce. But that's not a marriage. Marriage is a planned out and thought out commitment. In the end, it's that planned out commitment that you should save sex for.

TheDarkArchon said:
shadow the fox said:
my veiw is still the same. do you want to get that girl pregnent and abandom her?
no?
i thought so. get married first.

I can find one fatal flaw on this and similar argument. MARRIDGES ARE NOT FOOLPROOF.

true but there is a better chance that you wont leave that other person.

Dark Warrior said:
While, yes, most failures are from incorrect use, the pores in the condom are immensly large compared to viruses that are transmitted. There's no guarantee that you'll be safe 100% of the time. It just doesn't happen that way and isn't worth it.

Here's the thing: Would marridge prevent the STD? The answer is no, of course. It may prevent the transmission via prior knowledge but even then that is not a certainty.

Well, if people followed the guidelines of No sex before marriage, that wouldn't be a problem, now would it?

Frankly I could care less if people are having sex before they get married but I have one word of advice unless you don't want a disease make sure your "partner" doesn't have and STD or something you don't want to get.
We can't stop people from having sex all we can do is hope people make what they believe is the "right" desision.

Dark Warrior said:
Well, if people followed the guidelines of No sex before marriage, that wouldn't be a problem, now would it?

If the partner has an STD, then marriage would NOT prevent transmission if sex happens.

Like I said, if people follow that guideline, no one would have an STD in the first place.

No, they can also be passed down in other methods. It would help stop the spread of STDs, but it wouldn't eliminate it altogether.

Mystic said:
No, they can also be passed down in other methods. It would help stop the spread of STDs, but it wouldn't eliminate it altogether.
Other methods such as cases where the STD was passed from a mother to her child through birth.

thats true

FUN FACT: if certin people(in not gonna say who they are. and its not a race) dident do sone weird things, we wouldent have HIV/AIDS.

shadow the fox said:
FUN FACT: if certin people(in not gonna say who they are. and its not a race) dident do sone weird things, we wouldent have HIV/AIDS.
FUN FACT: This is completely untrue.

shadow the fox said:
thats true

Uh do you mean gays? Because thats not why it we have those viruses I learned from my science teacher the HIV virus was believed to have been transfered from monkies it mutated from a virus called TIV (if that's the right name).
It was spread when people were trying to cure polio they have used ground up monkey kidney's as the cure but some of the monkies had the TIV virus which then became HIV.

Here's a REAL fun fact, that is true. If you get STD infected semen on your face, you could get an STD.

(Dear Jesus, why do I know this stuff?)

Bigboi said:
Here's a REAL fun fact, that is true. If you get STD infected semen on your face, you could get an STD.

(Dear Jesus, why do I know this stuff?)
Yeah BigBoi why do you know that :eek: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back