Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostgame

I will say this now.

IF YOU'RE GOING TO ACT LIKE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, LEAVE THIS TOPIC ALONE. NO JOKES. NO "FUNNY" STUFF IN THIS TOPIC.

Let's keep this mature. I want this to be a serious question. I feel that the people at this board can act their age and not go all 5-year-old saying "sexlolololololwtf".

Honestly-what do you think of sex before marriage?

I'm almost 17, I lost my virginity ages ago-I've only ever actually done it with one girl, and do regularly. Do you think this is wrong? If so, why? If not, why?

Personally, I have no guff with it. I'm engaged to the girl I'm sexually active with, though. So it's not a big deal anyways.

Lostgame said:
I will say this now.

IF YOU'RE GOING TO ACT LIKE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, LEAVE THIS TOPIC ALONE. NO JOKES. NO "FUNNY" STUFF IN THIS TOPIC.

Let's keep this mature. I want this to be a serious question. I feel that the people at this board can act their age and not go all 5-year-old saying "sexlolololololwtf".

Honestly-what do you think of sex before marriage?

I'm almost 17, I lost my virginity ages ago-I've only ever actually done it with one girl, and do regularly. Do you think this is wrong? If so, why? If not, why?

Personally, I have no guff with it. I'm engaged to the girl I'm sexually active with, though. So it's not a big deal anyways.

Honestly, I don't care about if people have sex or not. Just do what your beliefs tell you to, no one forces you to do it. There is no problem to have sex before marriage in my opinion, but your beliefs will give you your decision.

Personally, intercourse before marriage is something I don't believe as right. It's one of the few religion-related beliefs I hold on to these days.

But I don't think I'd mind another type of sexual activity with someone I wouldn't be married to - someone I trust and feel very close to, like a girlfriend.

It doesn't really matter right?
Just do what you heart tells you! :mrgreen:

+Having sex is about love...
You don't have to be married to love. :D

P.S.: i'm not saying you shouldn't get married :eek:

moonlander said:
It doesn't really matter right?
Just do what you heart tells you! :mrgreen:

Smart.

moonlander said:
+Having sex is about love...
You don't have to be married to love. :D

P.S.: i'm not saying you shouldn't get married :eek:

Not smart.

Ok... I think you understood me wrong...
Getting married is a prove that you love somebody... And that you want to share the rest of your life with her.

But you can also love without mariage...
But being married is a prove you really care about somebody.

Digiku said:
Personally, intercourse before marriage is something I don't believe as right. It's one of the few religion-related beliefs I hold on to these days.
Amen.
Personally, I agree, as sex should be a romantic, engaging feeling. Doing it too many times, in Lostgames case, just takes the overall magic and feel away from it. I have passionatly kissed a girl before, but my limits stand there. If they want sex, they won't get sex from me.

On the other side of things, I AM very anxious to lose my virginity, but not oh soo excited to waste it when im a teenager. It's captivating, but not overwhelming. Believe me, kids at my school have made love at my age. Its sickening, yet provoking; I just choose to ignore it.

To be blunt, Lostgame, I don't really think your choice was wise. What if parents walked in on you? What if the condom(s) didn't work, and you just fathered a baby? Its not about the pride for me, its about the romance.

i go with everything spazz just said

sex comes waaay after starting to care for your other person... even though i have a girl friend, i love her o-so much, and she love me too, i buy her things, and our relationship grows

but normally to have sex, your relationship has to be VERY strong eith eachother, and like spazz said, I too am anxious to lose my virginity... but im not going to lose it until i get married because i think that people that have sex before marrage is just plain wierd for some reson

brianv said:
sexlolololololwtf

Go on, ban him now. D:

Anyway, I wouldn't do intercourse for nothing, I'm not just about to do it with a stranger, I would only do with someone I love DEEPLY, for example my girlfriend if I had one. We wouldn't be too provoked to do sex, though.

Well, somehow...

When we've been going out for a year and a half and we're engaged to be married in a year and a half, I am not concerned. :P

And I guess my situation is a little different-it's sex while engaged. We're sort of already married, you know?

Obviously I've already done it-a lot. "Sex life", you say? Well, yeah. I have one. A fackin' great one.

It doesn't bug me, I just wanted to know what people thought. And I'd like to thank everyone in this topic so far for being mature. (Even brianv, someone had to quote exactly what I said. =P)

I'd like to wait until I find someone who I love, and who loves me back equally.

Of course, if Tifa Lockheart came by and was like "Hey", I'd be all like HELLS YEA! Then again, I've kind of had a crush on tifa since 1997...

Of course this topic will get locked, so I'll just post while I can.

Teenagers really see sex as a game, doing it because they don't have anything better to do. (playing SRB2 all day and night, now thats life!) If you really liked to have sex, it should have another reason then: Geez, I'm bored, lets have sex! Too bad almost everone does it just for that reason....

I definitely see no reason why this topic should be locked, but anyways, yeah. I agree-sex because you're bored is more or less a no-no. You'll end up doing it next to all the time and that can lead to things you don't want to be lead to.

I don't think sex before marrige is right in your teenage years because a few things.

1. you ruin your life in some ways I'm not being harsh because you don't go out very much and have fun and you always have a very big responsibility.
Yes i'm christian I believe it like that. only do it when you've had fun like spending some years together but I say have sex at least early 30's but only have sex when you and the girlfriend are absolutely positive about it

HYPERKNUX said:
I don't think sex before marrige is right in your teenage years because a few things.

1. you ruin your life in some ways I'm not being harsh because you don't go out very much and have fun and you always have a very big responsibility.
Yes i'm christian I believe it like that. only do it when you've had fun like spending some years together but I say have sex at least early 30's but only have sex when you and the girlfriend are absolutely positive about it

The last thing is totally true-in a relationship, both partners have to be totally willing. Sadly, I was the one who was more or less wary about the whole thing than she was. It was just like "let's do it."

"What?... you serious? Cool!"

So we did. Fun as hell, I'll say. And it never stops being fun.

lostgame...you scare me. You're 17 and you've been doing it REGULARILY? :eek: you DO appear to care about the girl, and you don't appear to do it for kicks, which is really something for a minor, but I just think that it's wrong. then again, it's you're life, I can't tell you how to live it.

I think it's wrong because...you could really end up hurting someone. I mean, if you get laid with a woman, (and let's say the condom fails) then if dump her, she has a horrible decision to make. bear the child and raise it by herself, or abort, and live with that for the rest of your life.

and it think it's ESPECIALLY bad for minors. I mean, most kids these days who are sex maniacs have NO friggen clue WTF they're getting into. Most just see it as a fun thing to do, and don't care about the consequenses (lostgame seems to be a rare exception).

Aegix said:
lostgame...you scare me. You're 17 and you've been doing it REGULARILY? :eek: you DO appear to care about the girl, and you don't appear to do it for kicks, which is really something for a minor, but I just think that it's wrong. then again, it's you're life, I can't tell you how to live it.

I think it's wrong because...you could really end up hurting someone. I mean, if you get laid with a woman, (and let's say the condom fails) then if dump her, she has a horrible decision to make. bear the child and raise it by herself, or abort, and live with that for the rest of your life.

and it think it's ESPECIALLY bad for minors. I mean, most kids these days who are sex maniacs have NO friggen clue WTF they're getting into. Most just see it as a fun thing to do, and don't care about the consequenses (lostgame seems to be a rare exception).

Win. Total Win. I totally agree. Lostgame, it's gunna be something you're gunna have to live with for who knows how long.
I feel really bad for saying it, but how come I expected lostgame to of lost his virginity already?...

Spazzo said:
Aegix said:

Win. Total Win. I totally agree. Lostgame, it's gunna be something you're gunna have to live with for who knows how long.
I feel really bad for saying it, but how come I expected lostgame to of lost his virginity already?...

Both win D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back